Pasig City Jobs Outbound Survey Associate | Onsite | Weekends Off Position at Acquire BPO
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Outbound Survey Associate | Onsite | Weekends Off. For those of you who live in Pasig City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Acquire BPO, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Outbound Survey Associate | Onsite | Weekends Off
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
|Customer Service, Services
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform outbound calls and conduct survey
- Encoding and data validation
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, determine and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions.
- Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to: account verification/assistance, billing, product knowledge and system troubleshooting.
- Assist in identifying, tracking and escalating trending issues.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Has “thick skin” and is able to handle complaints.
- Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.
- Strong self-organization, decision making and analytical abilities.
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, evenings and overtime
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- Work and execute on projects of Sales Operations Team
- Doing CSAT survey and outbound calls
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY!
|National Capital Region
- Weekends Off
- Great learning opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Acquire BPO is an award-winning, global business outsourcer with 8,500+ staff operating out of Class A offices in 16 locations across the Philippines, Australia, the Dominican Republic and the US, as well as from comprehensive Work-from-Home environments, where client-permitted. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.We have 16-years’ experience delivering intelligent contact center and back-office functions for global businesses across many industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail. We're recognized as being Safe, Flexible and Innovative, giving our clients the capability to Outsource with confidence.As a dynamic organization with the ability to take your career to the next level, we're looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: HMO Coverage up to 2 dependents, Non-taxable allowances and other incentives, Business Casual, Australian, UK & US time