National Capital Region Jobs Payments Operations Coordinator | Temp Wfh | Night Shift Position at Emapta
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Emapta is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Payments Operations Coordinator | Temp WFH | Night Shift and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Position||Payments Operations Coordinator | Temp Wfh | Night Shift|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
EMAPTA is looking for a Payment Operations Coordinator to join our client-partner, SPOKE!
Spoke is a BPO whose primary focus is helping some of the world’s most innovative startups scale. With four offices across the globe, our mission is to help rapidly growing businesses by creating a new type of outsourcing firm. One that prides itself on partnerships instead of being a service provider. Not only do we spend dozens of extra hours curating the employees on our teams to ensure the best cultural fit, but we also invest time and resources in training across verticals to help spur new ideas and build innovative processes and technology to ensure we are as efficient and creative as possible for our partners.
There are no dead-end jobs at Spoke as we are always learning and growing in our professional endeavors. Every member of the team comes in each day with a creative mindset. We ask ourselves, “How can we do what we do better? Let’s turn the tables and think about how we can approach this issue differently.” With this mindset, we’ve become the fastest growing outsource firm for high growth companies in the U.S. We truly believe that helping startups build better and more efficient businesses helps push society forward. We are a fair and equal opportunity employer everywhere we operate and are committed to providing the training and experience that will enable our staff to propel their careers to the next level.
Schedule: Mondays to Fridays; nightshift (work schedule may change according to business needs)
Location: Quezon City, Makati, or Ortigas
- Oversee funds flow of Rho’s operations, including but not limited to processing client payments as they come due and as requested and returning funds to clients for failed wire payments.
- Monitor client ledgers and coordinate with Credit Risk, Finance, and Client Development to ensure balances settle on time.
- Ensure accuracy, timeliness, and complete documentation for support and proper approval of transactions in the payments process.
- Work together with Client Services and Client Development to support various client needs and queries raised from time to time.
- Communicate efficiently with clients and team members through various tools (slack, email, linear, etc.), speaking up, and being proactive when things don’t seem right.
- Initiate process improvements for a more efficient and effective end-to-end payments process.
- Lead and provide support to projects assigned
- Work with the team to ensure compliance with all data privacy or data security of client-sensitive information and other policies governing client transactions and relevant laws.
- Help promote and support a culture of professionalism and integrity and build good working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Perform Ad Hoc tasks that may arise as needed
- Relevant work experience
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Proficient in MS office tools or similar software applications
A fulfilling career awaits you with these great benefits!
What’s in store for you:
- Collaborative team culture in a dynamic working environment
- Stunning office space
- HMO coverage plus 1 dependent or mutual fund upon regularization
- 20 Leave credits consumed at your discretion with up to 5 days commutable to cash
- Talent engagement & development programs
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Emapta - JAKA, Makati, 2/F and 7/F JAKA, Ayala Ave, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229, Ayala Ave, Makati, 1226 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
People-oriented, service-driven, and always empowered.
For over a decade, we’ve successfully linked 600+ skilled professionals and industry starters to our global client organizations by offering international career opportunities and flexible working arrangements through our 15 state-of-the-art offices here in the Philippines.
Our commitment to providing our employees with supportive workspaces and benefits motivates our people to stay with us in the long run. We have built top teams for over 540 clients and established a reputation as a leading provider in the outsourcing industry.
We are celebrating having been recognized by HR Asia as one of the "Best Companies to Work for in Asia" (Philippine Edition) and Philippine Daily Inquirer and Statista named us as one of the Best Employers to Work for in 2023.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Emapta Academy, Smart casual, Morning / Mid / Night / Shifting
- Specific Location: Philippines