Payroll Auditor Vacancies at St. Francis Square Group of Companies
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Payroll Auditor with full time working hours for our company office, St. Francis Square Group of Companies, for residents of Quezon & Quezon City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, St. Francis Square Group of Companies, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Payroll Auditor.
|Company||St. Francis Square Group of Companies|
|Region||Quezon, Quezon City|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Audit & Taxation|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- In charge of ensuring accurate payroll for each period
- Ensures all transactions comply with established internal control policies and procedures.
- Recommends internal control measures to improve business practices.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Accounting Technology, Business Administration Major in Internal Auditing, Financial Management, Management Accounting, or equivalent.
- Candidate must have at least 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
St. Francis Square Group of Companies was established to empower the Filipino by offering him products and properties which are yet the best of its kind.
The corporate philosophy of St. Francis Square Group of Companies is to strike the ideal balance between affordable products, equitable investments, best location and community welfare. Thus, the company's projects promote economic growth, open doors to small entrepreneurs, initiate new industry standards while setting the pace for world-class property development.
The trade secret of the St. Francis Square Group Of Companies is that it always keep in mind its buying public. That way, the company is inspired to keep abreast of and even exceed the expectations of its consumers.
In achieving this delicate balance, the company ensures that quality, service, value and community welfare are observed at all times. It believes that it is in giving back to the community that it gains more. In gaining the public's trust and confidence, the company is guided by an intangible yet higher purpose, the glorification of our God.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), HMO, Regular hours, Mondays-Fridays and half-day on Saturdays