National Capital Region City Jobs Pension Administrator, Manila, Philippines Position at International Organization for Migration
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
International Organization for Migration has open a job vacancy for the domicile of National Capital Reg and surrounding areas as pension administrator, manila, philippines with work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||International Organization for Migration|
|Position||Pension Administrator, Manila, Philippines|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Organization: International Organization for Migration (IOM)
Office: IOM Manila
Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Open to Internal and External Candidates
Job classification : General Staff
Grade : G-6
Duty station : Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Type of Appointment : Fixed term, one year with possibility of extension
Closing date : 10 Apr 2023
Duration of Assignment : One Year with possibility of extension
Salary : Php 746,790.00 per annum net of taxes
Established in 1951, IOM is a Related Organization of the United Nations, and as the leading UN agency in the field of migration, works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
IOM is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Internal and external candidates are eligible to apply to this vacancy. For the purpose of the vacancy, internal candidates are considered as first-tier candidates.
Under the direct supervision of the National Pension Administration Officer and overall supervision of the Head of Pension Administration Unit, the successful candidate is responsible for the administration of benefits and contributions with respect to staff enrolment/participation in the United Nations Joint Staff Pension Fund (UNJSPF).
Core Functions / Responsibilities
- Responsible for monitoring and ensuring timely and accurate provision of all personnel and individual contributions related information, as well as supporting documentation required for the application of the UNJSPF Regulations and Rules, as supplemented and detailed in the Administrative Manual and Procedures, from entry into participation, throughout participation, up to and including separation from participation:
- Monitor and coordinate with the Administration Assistants on the enrolment of all entitled new staff members in the pension scheme, check that all validation and/or restoration of staff members is properly reported to the UNJSPF; provide the supervisor with all documents related to the separation of participants for the purpose of computing entitlements.
- Monitor and review eligibility for re-entry into active pension status and initiate necessary action.
- Administer and coordinate transfers of participants to or from another UNJSPF member organization.
- Review and prepare advice to participants on “restoration” and “validation” of previous contributory/non-contributory service, indicating statutory time limits; prepare listing of actions on monthly basis for reporting to UNJSPF.
- Verify the Status Report Form (PENS A.3) for submission to the UNJSPF of new entrants, updates, and changes in participant personal and work-related information/record.
- Review all separation documentation and support documentation; validate information on the administrative documents for submission to UNJSPF Geneva for processing; verify that payment was established.
- Perform periodic global review of HR data in PRISM that affects pension contributions such as but not limited to: personal information, dependents, contracts, grades and steps, work rates, SLWOP, new entrants, re-entrants, mission transfers, and separated.
- Coordinate with the Business Analyst of the required sub-system, data fields, and functional reports for incorporation in the IOM Pension System and IPAS related issues.
- Test the functional results of the modules designed and incorporated in the IOM Pension System.
- Actively participate in the formulation, design, development, and maintenance of the Pension System.
- Access and extract from the PRISM database participant related data and changes thereto; as well as track voluntary contributions during SLWOP.
- Ensure accurate, organized, and secure maintenance of the electronic and hard copies of procedural manuals of Pension Fund activities.
- Collate, review, and verify the timely payment of the participant regular monthly contributions, contributions whilst on SLWOP, restoration, validation, and recognition.
- Ensure all actions are performed in strict compliance to the Regulations and Rules of the UNJSPF and IOM.
- Exercise strict confidentiality concerning the disclosure of any information regarding the UNJSPF participant data.
- Keep abreast and updated on UNJSPF developments.
- Update, inform and communicate to IOM-UNJSPF participants and beneficiaries all changes related to the UNJSPF.
- Exercise strict confidentiality concerning the disclosure of information to third parties.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- University degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Finance, or a related field from an accredited academic institution with at least four years relevant professional experience; or of social security schemes with respect to pensions, benefits and entitlements in a government or an international organization, preferably in a UN environment participating in the UNJSPF.
- Completed High School degree from an accredited academic institution, with six years of relevant professional experience.
- Good working knowledge of IOM HR/Pension Software, and SAP is an advantage.
- Experience in the application of social security schemes with respect to pensions, benefits and entitlements in a government or an international organization, preferably in a UN environment participating in the UNJSPF.
- Expert working knowledge of MS Office applications (MS-Outlook in particular), Excel, Access and Word including the creation of report.
- Knowledge of UNJSPF rules and regulations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven capacity to establish and maintain effective partnerships and working relations externally.
- Ability to supervise and work effectively and harmoniously within a team of colleagues from varied cultures and professional backgrounds.
For this position, fluency in English is required. Knowledge of a second official UN language is desirable.
Inclusion & respect for diversity
- Shows respect and sensitivity towards gender, culture, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, political conviction and other differences.
- Encourages the inclusion of all team members and stakeholders while demonstrating the ability to work constructively with people with different backgrounds and orientations.
- Promotes the benefits of diversity; values diverse points of view and demonstrate this in daily work and decision making.
- Challenges prejudice, biases and intolerance in the workplace.
Integrity & transparency
- Upholds and promotes the Standards of Conduct and Unified Staff Regulations and Rules.
- Delivers on commitments; manages the organization’s resources reliably and sustainably.
- Embraces and encourages transparency, balancing this with the need for discretion and confidentiality as appropriate.
- Maintains impartiality and takes prompt action in cases of unprofessional or unethical behaviour.
- Does not abuse one’s position and acts without consideration of personal gain. Is motivated by professional rather than personal concerns.
- Demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter and willingness to improve knowledge and skills.
- Seeks to raise professional standards in self and others through daily work and activities.
- Adapts quickly to change and is decisive and versatile in face of uncertainty.
- Shows self-control and persistence when faced with difficult problems, and remains calm in stressful situations.
- Is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results.
- Proactively seeks responsibility in delivering towards the goals of the Organization.
- Plans and organizes work with a clear and deliberate focus, ensuring commitments are easily identified and progress is widely communicated.
- Stands by the actions of team or department, publicly accepting ownership.
- Takes responsibility of own shortcomings and those of the work unit, where applicable.
- Speaks and writes clearly and effectively.
- Seeks to share information with others, with due respect for diversity and the confidentiality of specific sensitive information.
- Listens and seeks to understand without bias, and responds appropriately.
- Shares information and keeps others up to date; actively seeks others’ views and ideas and respects their contribution.
Managing and sharing knowledge
- Disseminates and shares knowledge openly and actively contributes to knowledge/network communities for topics relevant to area of expertise.
- Encourages knowledge-sharing across units/departments and ensures that knowledge is captured, recorded and disseminated appropriately.
- Builds networks for the effective communication and exchange of knowledge and ideas and puts others into contact with various sources of knowledge.
- Contributes to an environment that is conducive to innovation and learning.
- Fosters a sense of team spirit by developing a shared understanding, accountability and enthusiasm for the team’s work.
- Displays a high level of cultural awareness, sensitivity to different ways of working and leverages individual strengths in order to build a better team.
- Shares credit for team accomplishments and ensures that the contribution of others is recognized.
- Helps create a positive team spirit, putting aside personal considerations to help the team achieve its goals.
- Produces high-quality results and workable solutions that meet clients’ needs.
- Anticipates constraints, identifies solutions and takes responsibility for addressing critical situations.
- Monitors own and others’ work in a systematic and effective way, ensuring required resources and outputs.
- Aligns projects with Organization’s mission and objectives and demonstrates a good understanding of the impact of team’s and own work on external and internal counterparts.
How to apply
Interested applicants may send their applications to [email protected] no later than 10 April 2023. VN Number and Position Title (VN 068/2023 – Pension Administrator) should be specified in the SUBJECT field.
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kindly note that this position is subject to funding availability.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||International Organization for Migration, 2nd Floor, Victoria Building, United Nations Avenue, Ermita, Manila, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Dignified, orderly and safe migration for the benefit of all.
Established in 1951, the International Organization for Migration (IOM) is the leading intergovernmental organization in the field of migration and is committed to the principle that humane and orderly migration benefits migrants and society.
With 173 member states and 9 observer states, IOM works with its partners in the international community to assist in meeting the growing operational challenges of migration, advance understanding of migration issues, encourage social and economic development through migration and uphold the well-being and human rights of migrants.
To achieve efficiencies and manage growth, IOM has embarked to transfer certain functions from Headquarters (located in Geneva, Switzerland) to lower-cost locations. In 2003, the Global Administrative Centre was established in Manila (now known as the Manila (Global) Administrative Centre or MAC), and provides global support in the areas of finance, human resources management, information technology, staff security, and project monitoring among others.
For more information about our organization, please visit:ww.iom.int
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Vision, Tax-free salary, Leaves, If applicable: Salary Raise, Pension & Child Allowance, Corporate Casual, Flexible working hours, Mondays- Fridays