Taguig City Jobs People Operations Professional Position at Q2 HR Solutions Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as People Operations Professional. For those of you who live in Taguig City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Q2 HR Solutions Inc., and able to work under contract system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱25,000 - ₱30,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Q2 HR Solutions Inc.|
|Position||People Operations Professional|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 25.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 30.000|
Functional Title: People Operations Professional
The candidate will be a part of the HRSC Asia team supporting the end-to-end HR operational process, will be based in our Manila office, and will report directly to the HRSC Head.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about delivering excellent quality of work and professional HR services
Duties and Responsibilities
• Familiarity with the tasks performed in a shared services environment and willing to take ownership of operational and administrative tasks handled by HRSC such as but not limited to preparation and issuance of employment certification letters and other employment-related documents, business cards requests handling, invoice processing, scheduling, and CV screening;
• Provide administrative support on background screening and annual rescreening exercise
• Prepare HR reports, statistics, and data upon request
• Team coverage and backup for HRSC team member/s supporting Asia on the following:
o Prepare entry and exit documents
o Manage employees’ assignments, internal transfers, and rotations
o Maintain employee’s personal files and documents in the HR system
o Maintain confidentiality and expert use of HR Information System
o Interview scheduling (reliever for Scheduler)
o Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
• Graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree.
• 1-3 years experience working in Human Resources under a shared services environment;
• Superior attention to details
• Familiar with, Success Factors and other HRIS applications is an advantage
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications
• Able to work under pressure
• Excellent Interpersonal, communication & problem-solving skills
• Strong work ethic and professional demeanor
• Flexible and service-oriented with a strong desire to learn
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Q2 is composed of highly experienced consultants with a vast network of professionals, executives & industry leaders. We believe that recruitment relies on building strong relationships – effectively treating clients and candidates as partners.
Solutions founded on Quality
With Quality as the main driver for our service, we are relentless in providing the best and most appropriate solutions for our clients. Our approach has been recognised globally by Investors in People (IIP) since 2006, and just recently Investors in People acclaimed us as the first and only company in the Philippines to achieve back-to-back We Invest in People Platinum– their highest standard of accreditation.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days