Bulacan Jobs Pest Control Service Technician – North Luzon Position at Rentokil Initial Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Bulacan and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Rentokil Initial Philippines Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Pest Control Service Technician - North Luzon and able to work under working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Rentokil Initial Philippines Inc.|
|Position||Pest Control Service Technician - North Luzon|
|Region||Bulacan, Central Luzon|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Specialization Required||Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Rentokil Initial is an international business services company employing 57,700 colleagues across 90 countries.
We strive to protect people and enhance lives, for example by controlling pests, and improving hygiene. We are experts in the fields we operate in, investing in training, science, innovation and technology. Listening and acting on feedback is part of our culture to support colleagues and our customers. Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues. We live our values of Service, Relationships and Teamwork which were identified by our colleagues across the world.
Rentokil InitiaI Philippines is officially ranked in the top three most engaged places to work in the Philippines, as part of the annual Korn Ferry Employee Engagement Awards 2018.
Philippine Best Employer Brand Awards 2019.
Find out more on **
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Provide excellent pest control treatment and recommendations to customers.
- Provide feedback to superiors on the service concerns of the customer.
- Maintain in good working condition all equipment, tools, mobile phones, vehicles and other items provided by the company for work purposes.
- Plan out and carry out the route to ensure timely arrival in all treatment sites.
- Efficiently manage the use of chemicals and other pest control consumables.
- Ensure proper SOP is followed for the warehouse, stock inventory & disposal process, and stocks issuance.
Do you have what it takes? If you want to be considered for this role you will need:
- Must know how to drive 4 wheel vehicle or motorcycle
- With Professional Driver’s License (Restriction 1,2,3)
- College Graduate/Level Or Vocational Course Graduate
- Graduate of Agriculture or any related course is an advantage.
- Fast Learner and can work with minimum supervision.
- Good communication Skills and Customer Service Oriented
- Willing to be trained for career growth.
- Willing to work at Night Shift
- Willing to assign in the North Luzon Area
- Male and/or Female are welcome to apply
Are you interested? Here’s what you can expect when you join us.
Benefits From Start Date
- HMO (Health Insurance)
- Group Personal Accident Insurance
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Paid Non working holidays
- 13th Month Pay
Benefits after 6 months of continuous work and pass the performance evaluation;
- Annual pay increase
- Vacation Leave
- Sick Leave (with cash conversion)
- Birthday Leave
- Paternity/Maternity Leave
- Matrimonial Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Other perks
Rentokil Initial believes in supporting all employees to provide equal opportunities and avoid discrimination. We also place emphasis on workplace diversity which means that we are serious about creating an inclusive environment that accepts each individual’s differences, embraces their strengths and provides opportunities for all colleagues to achieve their full potential.
Do you love to provide a valued professional service throughout your community? Do you feel like you could do the job well? Apply for the role today!
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Where We Operate
Rentokil Initial is a UK based Pest Control & Hygiene Services Company. We are one of the largest business services companies in the world, operating in the major economies of Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and Africa. Our company has over 46,00 employees worldwide providing a range of support services in over 88 countries.
In the Philippines, we currently employ 847 employees through our Head Office and Branch networks nationwide, covering commercial and residential customers across the country. Our customers include Food Processing, Property Management, Food & Beverage establishments, Hospitality industry as well as Residential accounts.
We take pride of our employees who are fully committed in our business, our customers and our colleagues. Our Service Technicians and Leaders are professionals and experts in their own field and empowered with skills and judgement to provide effective pest management and hygiene solutions to our customers.
We adhere to high Safety standards and we ensure that all our Employees 'Leaves Home Safe and Goes Home Safe'.
We contribute to society by supporting a pest free, safe and hygienic facilities and environment.
Protecting People. Enhancing Lives.
Being the best at what we do by doing what's right for our colleagues and customers.
Service, Relationship and Teamwork
Our Leadership Competencies:
Deliver Results, Act Commercially, Manage Self, Coach & Develop, Work with Others, Display Leadership
- Industry: Environment/Health/Safety
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Variable Allowances, Insurance/Healthcare cover, Incentives, Perquisites, Leaves, Company Provided Uniforms / PPE's