Cavite Jobs Physical Therapy Position at Activelife Physical Therapy
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Activelife Physical Therapy are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as physical therapy with a full time work system, which domiciled in Cavite and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) which experienced in Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱15,000 to a maximum of ₱25,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Activelife Physical Therapy|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 15.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 25.000|
Physical Therapist Job Summary
We are seeking an experienced and caring physical therapist to join our growing clinic. This individual would act as our patients’ partner and advocate on their road to recovery, from diagnosis to the completion of rehabilitation. Patient quality of life, range of motion, and overall safety should be the sole focus of any candidate applying for this position.
Physical Therapist Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet with patients and identify needs and goals
- Devise detailed treatment plans to achieve needs and goals
- Exercise personal judgment (i.e., make modifications as needed) during treatment execution to ensure patient safety and continued progress
- Motivate and encourage patients throughout treatment process
- Devise detailed exercise techniques, stretches, and self-care programs for patients to complete between sessions
- Evaluate effects of therapy and keep detailed records of patient appointments and progress
- Communicate with patients’ physicians regularly to ensure consistent care
- Reduce patients’ need for medications and surgeries by improving range of motion, strength, flexibility, coordination, and balance
- Comply with federal and state physical therapy regulations
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ActiveLife Therapy has expanded to 40+ locations in the Philippines, having some of its branches in the US. too, in Illinois. Dr. Ron Samaniego is a PT Doctor and owner of ActiveLife Therapy who’s running the clinic since 2015. He opened its first branch in Mandaluyong City in the Philippines, which got huge through advertising on various social media platforms, making it the one and only corrective program in the Philippines since there was a scarcity of PT clinics in the country. Since then, he has continued to help it grow and help people grow through their pain. It was a much-needed medical service that has now expanded to many areas nationwide. He has studied and practiced in Chicago for 16 years before opening his group of special clinics designed for Physical Therapy in the Philippines. We are a renowned and recognized clinic nationwide as well as internationally, havingbranches in USA and Philippines, and planning on expanding in moreareas soon. We believe in the movement of the body and not just letting the muscles deteriorate. We offer a free spinal scan with results on the spot, one of its kind in the Philippines and some areas. You get to identify where the problem lies and why you’re feeling pain in your neck and back, get to know the area where muscles are stiff, the sensitive areas, and the corrective procedures possible for the treatments.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Average Processing Time: 4 days