Bulacan Jobs Planning Engineer Position at EEI Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, EEI Corporation is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Planning Engineer for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Bulacan and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Building/Construction & Civil/Construction, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱20,000 - ₱30,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Region||Bulacan, Central Luzon|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Building/Construction, Civil/Construction|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 20.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 30.000|
Basic Objectives: (the purpose of your role)
Planning Engineers help engineering teams deliver projects on schedule. They develop strategies, determine material and labor costs, monitor crew performance, ensure health and safety regulations are obeyed, and that communications channels are open. Planning engineers also interpret data, compile reports, and deliver presentations when required.
Key Responsibilities: (main duties carried out)
· Understanding project specifications and developing time schedules and budgets that meet them.
· Negotiating with vendors and contractors to secure the best prices.
· Observing existing processes, analyzing staff performance, and addressing deficiencies accordingly.
· Monitoring and tracking project progress, and writing up reports.
· Attending and scheduling meetings as required.
· Delegating tasks and ensuring workers receive feedback.
· Understanding and meeting all contract requirements.
· Communicating with managers, supervisors, and the rest of the team.
· Analyzing technical drawings and providing material and cost estimates.
· Ensuring all projects are completed on time and within budgets.
· Recording and reporting the causes of delay to the Project and prepare request for extension of time.
· Recording the progress of the work and gives warning and/or advise that the project is behind schedule, and it’s causes.
· Creating a recovery schedule when the project progress is already behind schedule.
· Recording and monitoring performance index of different labor trade and equipment classification.
With knowledge in Primavera.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
EEI CORPORATION was founded in 1931. Through the years, the Company expanded into the provision of general contract and specialty construction services, and has been involved in the construction and erection of large-scale heavy and light projects, infrastructure and property development projects both in the Philippines and abroad. EEI has an unmatched track record as one of the country's leading construction companies. Its shares are listed on the Philippine Stock Exchange. The Company is a member of the Yuchengco Group of Companies, a leading diversified conglomerate with interests in banking, financial and insurance services, education and property development.
EEI Corporation was incorporated in 1931 by Mr. Rey Parker, a retired of United States Navy, as Engineering Equipment & Supply Company (EESCO). The company focused on the trading in mill equipment for the mining in EESCO eventually diversified into the steel fabrication business, constructing sea vessels, trailers and structural pipes. During the reconstruction after World War II, the Company expanded equipped to produce carbon steel and manganese castings. In 1964, EESCO changed its name to Engineering Equipment, INc. (or EEI). Benguet Consolidated, Inc. (now Benguet Corporation and a major mining company shareholdings of EESCO in 1959. Then Chairman Jaime V. Ongpin introduced model structures and practices in the company, which shaped its future course as a construction legacy was a clear vision and spirit, which laid the foundation for the transformation of modern corporation. In 1975, the Company ventured into overseas construction in the United Arab Emirates and SAudi ARabia. Within the year, it listed its shares in the Philippine Stock Exchange, thus be listed company. With its success in overseas contracting, EEI diversified in the 1980"s into ancillary subsidiaries, particularly EEI Marine, Gulf Asia International Services, Gulf ASia TRavel an established to balance the company's business portfolio. It also organized the EEI Foundation vehicle for the implementation of its social responsibility dendeavors. In 1992, the Company changed Engineering Equipment Inc. to EEI Corp. marked the beginning of a new phase. Majority ownership passed on to the Yuchengco Group of Companies and Container TErminal SErvices Inc. The Yuchengco Group consolidated its through its holding company. House of 1996. During the year, the Company Philrock Inc., a corporation engaged in concrete products and high construction.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: EEI Corporation
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Government Mandated Benefits, Perfomance Bonus, Health Card