Makati City Jobs Post Sales Engineer – Network & Security Position at Nera (Philippines) Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Post Sales Engineer – Network & Security. For those of you who live in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Nera (Philippines) Inc., and able to under a contract working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Engineering & Electronics with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Nera (Philippines) Inc.|
|Position||Post Sales Engineer – Network & Security|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Electronics, Engineering|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Bachelor’s Degree holder – Engineering courses (preferably related to Information technology)
- 2 years of relevant experience in post-sales / technical role
- In-depth understanding of communication protocols (mainly TCP/IP) and routing protocols (e.g. BGP, OSPF, etc.)
- Familiarity with network policy/security procedure.
- Ability to identify network security threats.
- Solid understanding of network operating systems (JUNOS, Cisco IOS)
- Experience in implementing security solutions (Firewall, Endpoint, Cloud-based)
- Sharp troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Organizational and mentoring skills
- With good communication skills and has the capability to deal with client’s issues/problems
- Responsible in deployment, implementation and after sales support of projects assigned by the Technical Manager
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems
- Analyze & develop key components using methodology prescribed techniques.
- Documents project requirements such as acceptance documents, methods of procedures and technical service reports
- Communicates with subject matter experts and clients on product issues
- Responsible for communication protocols, configuration, and integration
- Works closely with other team of engineers to reach a solution to product issues
- Investigates, diagnose and resolves network & security problems
- Upgrading and repairing faults on networks / security equipment
- Responsible for proactive and reactive steps to mitigate Layer 4-7 security attacks or threats
- Conduct regular maintenance services to customers with valid support contracts
- Internal – Post-sales, Technical
- External – Customers, Partners, Vendors
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||26th Floor, Nera (Philippines), Inc., Circuit Corporate Center, 1 A.P A. Reyes Ave, Makati, 1207 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
NERA provides end-to-end and
best-in-class ICT solutions to help achieve our
client’s Growth Objectives, solve Business Needs and
reduce Operational Pains.
Through our Digital ICT Transformation Solutions, we empower
our client’s businesses to be ready for the Digital Future.
NERA has been continuously expanding and aggressively providing solutions in the telecom, public sector, large enterprise, and IT industries. Our turnkey solutions include optical network, IP/telephony, cloud/data center, security, broadcast, IBS, wireless and radios.
NERA Philippines is a subsidiary of NERA Tecommunications Group of companies with headquarter in Singapore and operates in 15 countries worldwide.
Mission and Vision
NERA PHILIPPINES INC. exists to help our clients serve the Filipino customers’ telecommunication and information technology needs by providing the necessary networking infrastructure and backbone for the industry. We shall be known as the preferred solutions provider and shall do so by offering superior products that are always on cutting edge technology, solutions that exactly fit every requirement and excellent customer care that surpasses expectations.
NERA aim to be the global leader in enabling technology in a digital world by delivering best in class infocomm solutions that bring business values to our clients, and enabling them to achieve their goals and aspirations.
- Industry: Telecommunication
- Registration No.: A19977661
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Transportation and Communication Allowance, Per Diem, Leave Benefits