Pr Manager Vacancies at ADGARLIC, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Quezon & Quezon City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, ADGARLIC, INC. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as PR Manager and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Arts/Media/Communications & Public Relations with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Region||Quezon, Quezon City|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Arts/Media/Communications, Public Relations|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Job Description: We are looking for an experienced and skilled PR Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate should possess knowledge and experience in influencer marketing and corporate events, and be proficient and efficient in strategizing and planning. The candidate should also be comfortable in doing presentations and deck preparations from scratch on a regular basis, and is unafraid and confident with C-level client facing.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement strategic public relations campaigns to promote the clients’ brand and products
- Build and maintain relationships with key media and influencer contacts
- Plan and execute company events and sponsorships
- Create compelling and engaging content for press releases, media pitches, and social media channels
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including marketing, sales, and product teams
- Monitor and analyze media coverage, track and report on PR metrics and success
- Prepare and deliver presentations to C-level executives and other key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communications, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in PR, with a focus on influencer marketing and corporate events
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with PR tools, such as Cision and Meltwater
- Comfortable with public speaking and presenting to clients and stakeholders
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively
What to expect:
- Competitive and attractive compensation package.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- An opportunity to thrive in a truly plusi+ivity culture.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- More than 4 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
AdGarlic Inc. is an advertising agency offering integrated marketing communications services, ranging from above-the-line advertising, covering TV, Radio, Print, on-ground activations, events, digital and social media marketing, media and PR services.
We are composed of seasoned advertising practitioners and passionate young bloods that give us a strategic advantage in developing creative, insight-based and experiential mixed media campaigns that offer solutions to your marketing and advertising needs, delivered at cutting-edge pace.
In a span of seven years, we have partnered and serviced brands in various categories from pharmaceuticals, skin care, telecommunications, hotel, FMCG, retail, health and household, that gives us a holistic perspective in approaching various marketing and advertising problems. Our integrated approach allows us to tackle and achieve our Client’s objectives from different angles.
Our team is highly dedicated and specializes in various creative outputs, and is multi-generational. This translates to our work that is aligned with the mindsets of the Gen-Z, the Millennial, Gen-X and Boomers, and understands their values, priorities, interests and lifestyle. This advantage allows us flexibility and agility with varying perspectives across generations of audience, versus others with mostly mature or mostly young teams.
Aside from our passion, we value integrity and accountability in the work that we do, and we are driven to help our clients achieve their goals. Our brand of service is one that is based on Plusitivity, a term we coined to mean ‘seeing the plus in positivity’. This guides us in bringing positivity in the campaigns that we do, turning their audience. Our creative goal is to make our audience see things differently and in a good way. Plusitivity also translates to the way we work with our clients, keeping it light, fun, dynamic, professional and collaborative.
- Industry: Advertising / Marketing / Promotion / PR
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)