National Capital Region Jobs Presentation (ppt) Designer | Day Shift | Temp Wfh Position at Emapta
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Presentation (PPT) Designer | Day Shift | Temp WFH. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Emapta and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Arts/Media/Communications & Arts/Creative Design with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Presentation (ppt) Designer | Day Shift | Temp Wfh|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Arts/Creative Design, Arts/Media/Communications|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
About our Client Partner:
ADC Solutions Holdings, LLC is a family investment vehicle that pursues entrepreneurial opportunities, growth investments and leveraged buyouts in the consumer products sector.
Their brands include TYPE S, Koda, Project X, Michelin, BF Goodrich, Hot Wheels, Jelly Belly, DRIVE TEC, Yada, Tiny Traveler, and Cling.
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE?
As the Graphic Production Artist, you will help design and create digital content for various websites, Amazon enhanced content and carousel images. You should be familiar with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and other graphic design applications. This is an entry-level role that reports to senior employees. You should be able to produce high-quality materials while adhering to deadlines.
- Design and deliver creative assets for websites and Amazon enhanced content.
- Create website content based on marketing briefs and templates.
- Take direction from senior designers
- Adhere to project deadlines
- 3+ years experience in graphic production art
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong typography and layout skills
- Must be able to take direction and input and see projects through to completion
- Experience with Amazon Seller Central is a plus
GET A GENUINE CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITH COMPETITIVE BENEFITS!
- An experienced and enthusiastic team in an established and stable company with a huge growing potential
- Above-average industry standard compensation package
- Access to top-of-the-line facilities and technologies; work from home temporarily
- HMO coverage including 1 dependent or Mutual Fund Benefit
- 20 leave credits consumed at your discretion with up to 5 days commutable to cash
- Exposure to world-class and high-level foreign clients and partners
- Employee engagement activities
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Emapta - JAKA, Makati, 2/F and 7/F JAKA, Ayala Ave, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229, Ayala Ave, Makati, 1226 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
People-oriented, service-driven, and always empowered.
For over a decade, we’ve successfully linked 600+ skilled professionals and industry starters to our global client organizations by offering international career opportunities and flexible working arrangements through our 15 state-of-the-art offices here in the Philippines.
Our commitment to providing our employees with supportive workspaces and benefits motivates our people to stay with us in the long run. We have built top teams for over 540 clients and established a reputation as a leading provider in the outsourcing industry.
We are celebrating having been recognized by HR Asia as one of the "Best Companies to Work for in Asia" (Philippine Edition) and Philippine Daily Inquirer and Statista named us as one of the Best Employers to Work for in 2023.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Emapta Academy, Smart casual, Morning / Mid / Night / Shifting
- Specific Location: Philippines