National Capital Region City Jobs Product Manager Position at SUN PHARMA PHILIPPINES, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Product Manager. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at SUN PHARMA PHILIPPINES, INC. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||SUN PHARMA PHILIPPINES, INC.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
• Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
• Developing product positioning strategies
• Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
• Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
• Work closely with sales teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
• Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
• Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
• Graduate of 4-year course, BS Marketing. Management or any equivalent course.
• Proven work experience (at least 5 years) in product management in Pharmaceutical Industry for ethical products is a must
• Background in Ophtha or Onco products is an advantage
• Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
• Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to management
• Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
• Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Positions available: 2 (Ophtha and Onco)
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Unit 604, Sun Pharma Philippines, Inc., Liberty Center, 104 H.V. Dela Costa, Makati, 1227 Kalakhang Maynila, Filipina|
- Sun Pharma is the 1st largest Pharmaceutical company in India
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SUN PHARMA PHILIPPINES, INC. is a subsidiary company of Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. We are an international speciality pharma company, with a large presence in the US and India, and a footprint across 60 other markets.
Sun Pharma is the fifth largest speciality generic pharmaceutical company in the world. We provide high-quality, affordable medicines trusted by healthcare professionals and patients in over 150 countries. It is also India’s largest, most trusted, and most valuable pharmaceuticals company by market capitalisation. Our global revenues exceed US$ 4.5 billion.
We attribute our growth and success to our over 30,00 strong multi-cultural workforce from over 50 different nationalities. Our team has taken Sun Pharma to the heights that it has scaled and are now working to take it further up on its high growth trajectory.
Our people are our most valuable asset. Our culturally diverse workforce is one of our biggest strengths and the rich experience they bring, across varied skill-sets and backgrounds, is invaluable. We are proud that our global workforce is bound together by our common values.
We are committed to hiring exceptionally talented people and nurture them professionally. Our multi-dimensional work environment offers high growth opportunities through challenging roles with clear responsibilities and the opportunity to work on a variety of assignments. At Sun Pharma, our employees are provided with opportunities to enhance their technical and soft skills through continuous training and development programmes.
As an employee of Sun Pharma, you will work with an inspiring, approachable and visionary leadership. Our open, enabling and trust-based culture will offer you an exciting environment to work and grow.
- Industry: BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Corporate Attire