Makati City Jobs Product Officer Position at AXA Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, AXA Philippines are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as product officer with a full time work system, which domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Financial Services.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales - Financial Services, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Successfully execute and implement strategic plans for Commercial GI products as approved by the Local Product Management Committee (LPMC) within the agreed timelines.
- Manage the entire product life cycle of Commercial GI products from strategic planning, documentation to implementation of launch/tactical activities in coordination with local, regional and global cross-functional teams (LPMC, Sales, Underwriting, Risks, Product, Finance, Legal, Compliance, Operations and Marketing) for seamless and efficient implementation of new initiatives/products.
- Formulate and implement marketing programs for the Commercial GI Product Segments that will deliver revenue and attract new customers.
- Develop strong partnerships with key stakeholders (ex. Distribution channels) to drive strategy buy-in that will lead to successful implementation of marketing programs.
- Maximize internal and external resources to deliver compelling marketing programs that could include offline and online collaterals, advertising, PR, sales toolkits and trainings.
- Synthesize market needs and develop competitive analysis.
- Analyzes product performance trends, portfolio gaps and opportunities.
- Presents to and coordinates with approving bodies (Local Product Management Committee and AXA Group)
- Product/Segment Strategy
- New product development
- Conceptualize relevant customer propositions.
- Collaborate with Products and Pricing team to finalize design.
- Manage lead and customer acquisition touch points, develop optimal nurturing to fulfillment process.
- Coordinate with various internal and external stakeholders to implement launch programs.
- Overall segment development
- Design marketing strategies considering market research, distribution and industry environment, to capture target market.
- Ensure translation of segment strategies into brand, product, and distribution tactical initiatives with respective responsible business units
- Identify and acquire strategic partnerships, opportunities to increase reach in corporate and employee market.
- Support Distributor channel to drive sales
- Work closely with Distribution channel
- Work with Training team to supplement distributor learning on Segment’s areas of expertise.
- Recommend scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements vis-à-vis market and customer/partner needs.
- Recommend and make necessary enhancements to comply with new IC regulations that will affect existing products.
- Facilitates Adhoc projects depending on business requirements as assigned by Senior Product Manager
- Bachelor’s degree holder, preferably in Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Business Administration, Management Engineering, or other related courses
- Minimum 5 years experience specializing in product development and management
- Strong Project Management skills
- Insurance exposure/experience is an advantage
- Strong understanding of relevant consumer and distribution trends
- Ability to demonstrate measurable results: results-oriented
- Very good people and management skills to interact with staff, senior management, colleagues and cross-functional teams
- Ability to lead across cross-functional teams
- With financial understanding
- With exposure to worksite or corporate market
- Proficient in MS Office applications (esp in Excel and Powerpoint)
- Excellent Communication Skills (oral/written)
- Leadership skills
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||AXA Philippines, AXA @, G.T. International Tower, 6813 Ayala Ave, Makati, 1200 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
AXA Philippines is a joint venture between the Paris-based AXA Group and Metrobank Group, one of the Philippines’ largest financial conglomerates. We are one of the largest and fastest growing insurance companies in the country, offering financial security to more than 1.5 million individuals.
Our purpose, toACT FOR HUMAN PROGRESS BY PROTECTING WHAT MATTERS, is central to every action we take as a business. We empower our customers to live a better life and we are committed to constantly reinvent our business in order to simplify insurance even further – simply giving them peace of mind and providing better protection to all that matters to them.
We offer a complete range of life insurance and general insurance products for all our customers’ insurance and protection needs. Life insurance products include solutions for savings and investments, income protection, and health coverage; general insurance products include protection for fire, car, personal accident, bonds, casualty, and engineering.
We have more than 3,00 financial advisors in 32 branches, and 700 financial executives in over 900 Metrobank and PSBank branches nationwide.
AXA Philippines as part of the society
- AXA is committed to conducting its business according to the highest principles of honesty and fairness. This commitment to observing the utmost ethical standards is designed to ensure compliance with laws and regulations in the various jurisdictions where we operate, to earn the continued trust of our clients, shareholders, personnel and business partners. It is also our responsibility to explore solutions to balance social, environmental and economic collective action, to drive the shift towards net-zero emissions and overcome the world’s sustainability problems.
- Industry: Insurance
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Performance-Based Bonus and Incentives