Makati City Jobs Product Support Coordinator – Makati Position at Mechanical Handling Equipment Co. Inc. (MHECO INC.)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Product Support Coordinator - Makati. For candidates who reside in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Mechanical Handling Equipment Co. Inc. (MHECO INC.) and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Engineering & Mechanical with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Mechanical Handling Equipment Co. Inc. (MHECO INC.)|
|Position||Product Support Coordinator - Makati|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Engineering, Mechanical|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Assist outside sales team in executing and achieving their territory and market business plans.
- Resolve internal and external technical support requests or issues related to product selection, application, specification, installation, etc.
- Prepare basic takeoffs based on plan review and specifications; develop zone maps and accurate bill of materials.
- Commercial processes for quotation, receipt of order, order entry, shipment and delivery of order, and resolution of return requests and quality issues.
- Extensive interaction with customers, partners and team via phone and email.
- Maintain expert level of product knowledge and application.
- Listen, understand and convey customer requirements and complaints.
- Candidate must be a graduate of any Technology courses (Mechanical, Instrumentation, Electrical, Industrial) or equivalent
- Must be knowledgeable in MS APPLICATIONS (Word,Excel,PPT).
- With positive attitude and highly trainable.
- Can work efficiently on a given task.
- Can work under minimum supervision.
- Must be willing to report in Makati.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Mechanical Handling Equipment Company, Inc. (MHECO INC.) , is a very dynamic and
innovative company established in 1984 and has successfully carved a name in two major
areas of business:
SUPPLY AND DISTRIBUTION of Industrial mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, and motor controls products such as geared motors, flow meters, water quality analyzers, weighing equipments, variable frequency drives, and soft starters.
SYSTEM INTEGRATION SERVICES that includes a complete line of superior technical and engineering services related to industrial applications, such as GENERAL ENGINEERING, BASIC/DETAILED ENGINEERING, SYSTEMS DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT, COMMISSIONING & START-UP AND FIELD SERVICE MAINTENANCE.
MHECO INC. brings to the country (Philippines) a standard of excellence as the leading supplier of products in the industrial fields of the mechanical, electrical, system integration and automation and subsequently perform, provide and deliver outstanding level of material quality, competence, service excellence, reliability and efficiency.
MHECO INC. envisions to be the leader and the best supplier of all products and services required by the Cleaning, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, System Integration and Automation industries in the Philippines by providing:
· Quality product and supplies
· Excellent workmanship
· High degree of customer satisfaction
· Outstanding commitment to excellence and project delivery
· Efficiency and reliability
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Monday-Saturday