Bulacan Jobs Production Engineer Position at Shimadzu Philippines Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Shimadzu Philippines Corporation are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as production engineer with a full time work system, which domiciled in Bulacan and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Shimadzu Philippines Corporation|
|Region||Bulacan, Central Luzon|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Hotel/Restaurant, Hotel/Tourism|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Electrical and Electronic Manufacturing
LOT 14 – 15 BLOCK 15
Lot 14-15 Block 15 Phase II CEPZ
SHIMADZU PHILIPPINES MANUFACTURING INC. is a japanese manufacturing company located in Cavite Export Processing Zone, Rosario, Cavite.
We are engaged in Manufacturing of Electronic Precision balances and Printed Circuit Board Assembly.
Our company is a subsidiary of Shimadzu Corporation Japan, one of the biggest Scientific Instrument Manufacturer in the world.
• Section/Line Monitoring, scheduling and production control
• Prepare and Revise Work Instruction, Procedures and ISO related documents
• Conduct and Discuss ECN Meeting, ECN Review and monitoring and its implementation
• Ensure that Work Instruction and procedures are correct and properly implemented
• Directly instruct Team Leaders and members related to production and related functions
• Provide training and evaluate performance of subordinates
• Ensure that the section Targets and Objectives are met
• Any other task maybe assigned from time to time
– Male or Female
– Graduate of ECE or Electronics Engineering
– With license is preferred but not required
– Open for fresh graduates
– With experience in Manufacturing is an advantage
Number of Job Opening
Highest Education Attainment
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Shimadzu Philippines Corporation (SPC), is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Shimadzu Corporation Japan and a leader in marketing, sales and service of analytical and medical equipment in the Philippines.
- Shimadzu Philippines Corporation Vision
To give total customer satisfaction in product, service, and client relation as partners in realizing our wishes for the well-being of mankind and the earth
- Shimadzu Philippines Corporation Mission
In pursuit of “Contributing to Society through Science and Technology” Shimadzu Philippines Corporation provides:
1. Quality products of medical, scientific, analytical, testing and environmental monitoring equipment in the Philippines through strategically organized marketing network.
2. Excellent and reliable services with a group of professionals and highly trained employees that continuously and efficiently provide and maintain a friendly, professional and healthy relations with all its clientele; and
3. Application services thru its competently manned demonstration laboratory well-equipped with various highly specialized testing, analytical, and medical instruments.
- Shimadzu Philippines Corporation Values
We bring out Competency and Commitment in all aspects of our operations for the satisfaction of all our partners.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)