Bulacan Jobs Production Supervisor Position at Centennial Food Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Bulacan and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR in our business office, Centennial Food Corporation.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Manufacturing are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Centennial Food Corporation
|Bulacan, Central Luzon
|Type of Work
Must have solid experience as Production or Packing supervisor
1. Overseeing the daily operations, food safety initiatives, employee execution, and budget analysis/performance of the following areas:
2. Facilitating and enforcing GMP s, HACCP, Food Safety Programs/Initiatives and Employee Safety Program.
3. Increasing the value and efficiency of each of the areas indicated above, and communicating any areas of concern to his/her supervisor.
4. Working in cooperation with Production Manager to maximize all products to their highest value.
5. Attend all meetings as necessary to perform and implement responsibilities effectively, including monthly budget meetings, monthly safety meetings, and weekly productions meetings.
6. Responsible for coordinating shifts, arranging schedules, and monitoring team members’ performance
7. Ensure that operation lines are running smoothly
8. Ensure that equipment condition, manning and production monitoring and control system leads to the attainment of daily batch output as per production schedule
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Centennial Food Corporation began its operation in the middle of 199 joining the celebration of Centennial year. The company set up its production plant in Marilao Bulacan around 20 kilometers from Metro Manila.
The company specializes in the productions of different kinds of bihon or cornstarch sticks with the use of prime quality cornstarch as its main ingredient. Centennial Food Corporation produces cornstarch noodles using automated continuous process thus ensuring hygienic and consistent quality.
To become one of the largest, most respected and widely recognized manufacturer of Hobe Special Bihon and Golden Me Special Bihon in the Philippines. CENTENNIAL FOOD CORPORATION envisions itself as a constant reliable source of profitable value products for its distributors that are both essential to daily leaving and beneficial to the Filipino house holds.
To instill Honesty, Integrity and professional ethics founded on belief in God and respect for people. Long term business partnership geared towards attaining mutual business growth. Creating opportunities for people to grow and share in the success of our business. First class customer service exceeding customer expectations. Enduring corporate financial strength. Recognizing and rewarding people for dedications and high levels of achievement. Contributing to the improvements and well being of the communities in which we live and work.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: A1997-22306
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Uniforms