Bulacan Jobs Production Technician – Marilao Position at Nutri-Asia, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Production Technician - Marilao. For candidates who reside in Bulacan and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Nutri-Asia, Inc. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Manufacturing with a minimum Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Production Technician - Marilao|
|Region||Bulacan, Central Luzon|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Operates, maintains, and troubleshoots Automated Filling Equipment in assigned production section based on approved Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Work Instructions (WI’s).
- Experience in PLC driven equipment is preferred in a food manufacturing setting.
- Effectively performs TPM, GMP, HACCP and good Housekeeping by observing GMP rules and maintaining cleanliness and orderliness in their work areas at all times.
- Adheres to/complies with EHS policy by wearing proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE’s) and by following safety guidelines at their respective areas of assignment.
- Performs periodic checking and monitoring of qualitative and quantitative parameters of quality and food safety parameters such as temperature, volume, Physical Appearance and Critical Control Points during filling and packing operations to ensure compliance of production and material items to required quality and food safety standards.
- Accomplishes section clearances and conducts random inspection of materials to be used for production prior operations.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Welcome to NutriAsia! We are the Philippine's foremost producer, marketer and distributor of quality sauces and condiments. As the leading player in the local sauces and condiments market, we are known for producing iconic Filipino brands that continue to be part of every Filipino home. Certainly, we are not just about producing the best sauces and catsup that have put Pinoy cuisine on top of the charts. In line with our mission tobring happiness through good food, warmth, and laughter enjoyed together, we are also about building a future for our employees, business partners, and customers - based on "malasakit", excellence, respect, ingenuity and integrity, and teamwork. In NutriAsia, we take great pride in building true Filipino brands that enrich every meal experience. Ang bawat kainan na kasama ang NutriAsia, siguradong Masarap at Masaya!
- Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Marilao, Bulacan