Production Worker Vacancies at Caravan Industries, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of PRODUCTION WORKER. For those of you who live in Quezon & Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Caravan Industries, Inc., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Manufacturing with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Caravan Industries, Inc.|
|Region||Quezon, Quezon City|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
– At least High School Graduate or Senior High School Graduate
– At least with 1 year experience as production worker is an advantage
– With experience as sewer is an advantage
– Physically Fit
– Amenable to work in New Manila, Quezon City
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- No experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Since 1947, a tradition of leather craftsmanship has been passed on for 3 generations from father to son. From a humble beginning it has now grown to a brand that is now trusted by generations of satisfied customers. It has been McJIM’s mission of providing world class leather products that is accessible to everyone. This is guided constantly by our philosophy of style, quality and elegance.
To be stylish, each product should be attractive and Unique. McJIM product should be fashionable and compliment the user’s day to day look. The design should also be useful and functional. The user should find our products to be useful and convenient for his day to day activities.
To ensure quality, each product should be crafted with the right materials using the best tools. Traditional craftsmanship should embrace new methods and new technology. This way every McJIM customer gets the best value.
Each product should be elegant. Simple lines in classic styles must exhibit a refined taste and Luxury.
Up to this day this philosophy can be seen in McJIM’s product. We continue to innovate and produce fashionable styles that are designed to last.
- To be a growing and profitable company. Growth and profitability comes from:
- Being one of the top retailers in leather products.
- By selling more to existing customers, attracting and keeping new ones and expanding its operations.
- To provide the best quality workmanship of branded leather products at reasonable price to the satisfaction of our customer.
- To be an innovator in the leather industry.
- To provide high quality service to our clients.
- To be the recognized brand in the leather business in the Philippines and BEYOND.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Passion for Excellence
- Responsibility and Commitment
- Family Orientation
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regularization, Company Prescribed Uniform, Regular hours, Mondays-Saturdays