San Juan City Jobs Project Coordinator Position at CubixOffice Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, we CubixOffice Inc., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as project coordinator and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in San Juan City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Region||San Juan City|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Participate in project design meetings and propose improvements if necessary
- Evaluate potential problems and technical hitches and develop solutions
- Plan and manage team goals, project schedules and new information
- Monitor progress, oversee delivery of materials and carry out safety checks and sort out any problems which could hold up work as they arise.
- Supervise current projects and coordinate all team members to keep workflow on track
- Manage project-related paperwork by ensuring all necessary materials are current, properly filed and stored
- Direct project correspondences by preparing and reviewing project proposals, memos, meeting minutes and emails
- Communicate with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Coordinating with clients regarding delivery (date, time, work details), work permits, and other matters with clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Architecture, Interior Design.
- Must have 1-2 years experience in project management work.
- Excellent oral and written, communications, presentation skills.
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans.
- Knowledgeable in using AutoCAD
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Ability to coordinate with multiple stakeholders on a daily basis.
- Knowledge of construction costs and time frames.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|City||San Juan City|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
CubixOffice Inc.is exclusively engaged in the manufacture and marketing of high quality office and home furniture.
Formerly a division of Audio Concept Inc., known for its flagship brand SANWA furniture established over 25 years ago, the Company has been dedicated to developing products of superior design and construction, and remainingflexible to meet the individualized needs of clients. It has built its reputation on being honest, affordable, flexible and easy to work with.We have the resources to handle any and all of our customers’ needs from small business just starting out, to big companies looking to expand.
We make office, commercial and home spaces work with our furniture and technology solutions
We specialize in making workspaces work for you! From design to manufacturing to installation, we provide the full service to furnish your office the way you want it
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Loans, Parking, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), HMO, SSS, Pag-Ibig, Philhealth