Cebu (Cebu City) Jobs Project Coordinator Position at Kima Glass Supply Co., Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Project Coordinator. For those of you who live in Cebu (Cebu City) and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Kima Glass Supply Co., Inc., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Healthcare & Diagnosis/Others with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Kima Glass Supply Co., Inc.|
|Region||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Diagnosis/Others, Healthcare|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Must be a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering graduate
- With at least 1 year experience as Site Engineer or Project Coordinator in Glass & Aluminum Industry
Proficient in MS Office
Excellent analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
Excellent in written and verbal communication skills
Strong leadership abilities
Ability to make decisions under pressure
Great attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must have Driver’s License & know how to drive a motorcycle
- Work Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Willing to be assigned at Tipolo, Mandaue City, Cebu
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|City||Cebu (Cebu City)|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Kima Glass Supply Co., Inc. was founded and establised by Mr. Jose Go Chiong Kim (Kima for short) in 1974, and became a corporation in 1983. It operates as a distributor, importer,jobber and wholesaler of glass and aluminum products for residential, commercial and industrial use.
It is the leading glass and aluminum company with 40 years of proven track record of customer satisfaction. It's not just a company; it's an institution in the industry. The company is ready to take on more challenge and aspire to serve the community the next four decades. Offering its clients a vast range of innovative options in glass and aluminum garnered by the management's extensive product research here and abroad. It wants to recruit a dynamic work force to carry out its mission and vision.
Our vision is to be the glass and aluminum industry leader in Cebu City and the rest of Visayas region.
To serve all market segments-form class A to C offerring a vast range of products and services related to glass and aluminum.
To maintain its markets lead through extensive promotional effort and constant product research, upgrade and innovations.
To function and operate by Christian principles and ideas such as honesty, integrity , loyalty and justice.
To evenlly penetrate the Luzon and Mindanao markets.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Benefits & Others: Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Minimum emergency assistance, self-enrichment program, Mondays-Saturdays 8:30-12:00;1:00-5:30