Cavite Jobs Project In Charge Position at Tochigi-Ken Technologies International Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 4 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Project In Charge in our company, Tochigi-Ken Technologies International Inc.. For candidates who reside in Cavite and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Tochigi-Ken Technologies International Inc.|
|Position||Project In Charge|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Lawyer/Legal Asst, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
1. Knowledge about project monitoring and planning.
2. Can carry out project progress report.
3. Excellent management skills to ensure project deadline are met.
4. Prepares gantt chart and project execution plan.
5. Can work under pressure.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Tochigi-ken Technologies Inc. was established in August 10, 2006 as Cleanroom/ESD Consumables, Toolings and Fabrication Supplier for Semiconductors, Electronics, medical devices, food processing and pharmaceutical companies. As a result of our diversification over the years, we have opened up our doors in the construction business providing specialized technical capabilities in cleanroom construction also in semicon/electronics and in medical/pharmaceutical industries.
Our policy is to create a global perspective as a solution provider responding to the needs of our customer with Best Quality, Lead Time and Low Cost. We are looking for talented and hardworking electricaldesign engineers with experience in construction industry to join our engineering and operations group.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees