Mandaluyong City Jobs Project Management Specialist Position at Stratpoint Technologies Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Stratpoint Technologies Inc. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Mandaluyong City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Project Management Specialist and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Stratpoint Technologies Inc.|
|Position||Project Management Specialist|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Who We Are
We are trusted, modern technology leaders in:
- Agile Software Development
- Cloud Consulting and Managed Services
- Data Engineering and Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
We use technology to enrich experiences, empower businesses, and uplift communities.
Our C.A.R.E. values:
- Nourish Creativity
- Embody Agility
- Manifest Reliability
- Pursue Evolution
We are looking for a PMO Specialist, who is passionate about data analysis, to join us and help us deliver better projects based on data-driven insights.
As a PMO Specialist for BU Financial Analysis, you will work on reviewing and analyzing business unit & project financial data and modeling business scenarios.
At Stratpoint, we enjoy autonomy, lack of bureaucracy, and the freedom to experiment but without the chaos. We’re like a startup but with adult supervision.
You will be supported by capable management of HR, Finance, and IT that adhere to the highest standards of integrity and good governance.
As an addition to the small but growing marketing team, you will enjoy more room for creativity and the opportunity to own and create end-to-end projects. Your ideas and contributions no matter how big or small are valued and therefore, can have an impact on the team’s actions and goals.
Hybrid is our mode of work, but when we need to come together, we have inviting open-floor office spaces designed to spark gatherings, collaboration, and camaraderie.
Stratpoint employees enjoy:
- SS, Pag-ibig and Philhealth benefits + company contribution
- a monthly miscellaneous allowance
- 13th month pay based on your monthly rate.
- Vacation and Sick leaves
- Wellness programs such as Wellness Wednesdays
- HMO coverage
- Team buildings and quarterly events (company outings and festive celebrations for Chinese New Year, Valentines, Halloween, and Christmas
- And, friendly intramural competitions
You will work with a lean project data team to support our business units and projects in tracking metrics and risk management.
You will directly report to the PMO Manager and work closely with a reports analyst.
You will collaborate with key internal stakeholders – business unit heads, account and engagement managers, project managers, as well as the operations executive committee.
- Monitor, review and analyze Business Unit and Project financial data
- Work with the Business Unit/Service Line/Account Leadership in developing business financial models to meet strategic objectives
- Understand and discuss project problem areas based on the financial data
- Create and or fine tune existing metrics to monitor BU/project performance
- Report and escalate risk areas to the delivery managers and executive teams
- Train project managers on the tracking/analysis of financial data
- At least a Bachelor’s College Degree in Business or Information Systems-related degree
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills.
- Solid cross-functional collaboration and organizational skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of software delivery life cycles
- Knowledge and understanding of project management processes
- Knowledge and understanding of project financials
- Excellent people skills
- Diligent and persistent
- Good time management and prioritization skills
- Have a positive attitude and can stay collected under pressure or at least able and willing to reach out for support when needed.
The requirements listed in this job description are guidelines, not hard and fast rules. You don’t have to satisfy every requirement or meet every qualification listed. If your skills are transferable and you are in the ballpark of what we are looking for, we encourage you to submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you more!
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Stratpoint Technologies, Units 701-703 & 711 Globe Telecom Plaza Tower 1 Pioneer, cor Madison, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Stratpoint is a digital transformation enabler delivering enterprise-grade solutions globally for more than 20 years. We specialize in providing Agile Software Development, Cloud, Data Engineering and AI services.
WE ARE BUILDERS OF MODERN APPLICATIONS.
Stratpoint’s team are Champions in delivering thru AGILE Development, with Certified Professional Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Program Managers. Also among us are highly skilled and experienced Solutions Architects and Technical Leads who are results-driven, armed, and certified with the latest technologies, such as AWS, Google Cloud, IPv6, Outsystems, HDP, ISQTB, and TOGAF.
We have strong working relationships with clients in high-technology areas such as Silicon Valley and partnerships with game-changing leaders like Globe Telecom, ABS-CBN, and UnionBank.
We are a valued partner of VMWare and Pivotal and the only AWS Advanced Consulting Partner in the Philippines.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 241-657-208-000
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)