Bulacan Jobs Project Manager – Interior Designer/ Interior Decorator/ Architectural Designer For Furnishing Projects Position at Apsara Furniture Mfg Corp
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Project Manager - Interior Designer/ Interior Decorator/ Architectural Designer for Furnishing Projects. For candidates who reside in Bulacan and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Apsara Furniture Mfg Corp and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Building/Construction & Architect/Interior Design with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱18,000 - ₱30,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Apsara Furniture Mfg Corp|
|Position||Project Manager - Interior Designer/ Interior Decorator/ Architectural Designer For Furnishing Projects|
|Region||Bulacan, Central Luzon|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Architect/Interior Design, Building/Construction|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 18.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 30.000|
In line with our expansion plans, we’re hiring an interior designer to handle our project management and coordination with clients.
- Oversee all interior design enquiries from customers
- Develop concept and design proposal
- Translate design concepts into design details
- Coordinating with contractors to ensure constructions meet design specifications
- Visit site to supervise progress when necessary
- Proficient in space planning, moodboards, 3D renderings, and detailed drawings
- At least 1 year of experience
- Proficient in Sketchup, CAD, and experience with rendering software.
- Able to accept constructive criticisms and comments
- Ability to communicate effectively internally and externally
- Free Lodging as needed
- Full employee benefits
- Performance Incentives
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The company is a local manufacturing factory for Furniture in need of more machine technicians to maintain production capacity, quality, and speed. We are looking for technicians who have some experience and are willing to be trained and learn how to troubleshoot our machinery. The company will need several technicians for this position.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Average Processing Time: 4 days
- Specific Location: Meycauayan