Project Nurse Vacancies at C.M. Pancho Construction, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst, we C.M. Pancho Construction, Inc., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as project nurse and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Central Luzon & National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||C.M. Pancho Construction, Inc.|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Nursing or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Licensed (RN)
- with COSH / BOSH is an advantage
- Willing to be assigned in Tarlac or Cavite and stay in
- Coordinates any work related injuries / illness to safety officer for immediate investigation and corrective actions.
- Determine and assess the health status of the employee which include recommendations like sent home or back to work
- Provides emergency and palliative care and treatment to employees within the legal scope of nursing responsibility such as first-aid treatment, checking of vital signs, health interview, dispensing of medecine.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||The Forum CM Pancho, 71-A Scout Borromeo St, Diliman, Quezon City, 1103 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Quadruple "A" Construction Company
- Active in Corporate Social Responsibilities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Company, C.M PANCHO CONSTRUCTION, INC., in its forty four years of existance, achieves its quadruple "A" PCAB License and joins shorted valuable contractors in the entire country.
With the upgrade of its PCAB License, CMPCI gears its core business activities to continually improve and contribute to the development and progress of the country. The company's strict adherence to its ISO Certification for Quality, Occupational Health and Safety Environmental Management and good corporate governance and integrity compliance first and foremost among its business core practices.
With only a handful of existing quadruple "A" licensed contractors, the procurement selection for vertical and horizontal projects for very large and challenging projects, are now centered to qualified contractors with the required technical and financial qualifications and competencies that will ensure good performance and timely delivery of projects.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), Government Mandated, Monday to Saturday
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Central Luzon 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Central Luzon 2023
- Project Nurse position job vacancies