Taguig City Jobs Property Accountant Position at Empire East Land Holdings, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Property Accountant in our company, Empire East Land Holdings, Inc.. For candidates who reside in Taguig City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Empire East Land Holdings, Inc.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Supervise all accounting information, assist all internal and external customers, and prepare all monthly financial statements.
- Prepare property-associated reports and assist in all property-associated reports.
- Maintain and implement proper accounting and internal control systems following the Company’s policies, procedures, and requirements.
- Supervise day to day accounting operations in our project site office
- Graduate of BSC Major in Accounting
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- With at least 2 years of work experience or exposure in the same field
- Previously held Supervisorial position is an advantage
- Willing to be assigned on project site office
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Empire East Land Holdings, Inc, BGC Corporate Center, 30th Street corner 11th Avenue, 30th St, Taguig, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Company’s Corporate or Business Profile Empire East Land Holdings, Inc. (the "Company") was incorporated under Philippine law on 15 July 1994. Prior to its incorporation, the Company was a division of Megaworld Corporation (formerly, Megaworld Properties & Holdings, Inc.) and was then known as its Community Housing Division. In 1994, Megaworld Corporation decided to spin off its Community Housing Division into what is now the Company for the purpose of separating its high-end residential and office business from its lower and middle-income housing business.
The Company is presently engaged in the development and marketing of mid-cost housing projects in the form of condominium communities, subdivision lots and house and lot packages, and commercial units to a limited extent. The Company also leases out commercial and industrial properties. Its core products are mid-to high-rise condominium towers within metro manila up to single-detached homes and house-and-lot packages in progressive suburban areas. As of December 2013, Megaworld holds 81.72% of the Company.
Our Vision- To be a brand of home that understands the humanity of its dwellers and crafts a cityscape of lifestyle empowerment.
Our Mission- To build homes with a blueprint that reflects the reality of the all-time wants and needs of aspiring homebuyers, integrated into dynamic communities engineered thru innovative and pioneering lifestyle concepts.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Housing Plan, Paid Leaves, Life Insurance, Health Insurance