Property Manager (cavite) Vacancies at Ayala Property Management Corporation (APMC)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Cavite & Quezon City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Experienced in Building/Construction & Property/Real Estate
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Ayala Property Management Corporation (APMC)|
|Position||Property Manager (cavite)|
|Region||Cavite, Quezon City|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Building/Construction, Property/Real Estate|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or any equivalent course.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Customer service oriented
- Good leadership skills
- Proficient in verbal and written English
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cavite or Quezon City
- Oversee overall operations of assigned property
- Implement company’s management standards, operating plans, and programs for the property
- Maintain efficiency and adequacy of equipment
- Conduct regular coordination meeting with staff, company officers and customers/clients
- Prepare and monitor budget for operations and maintenance against actual expenditures
- Ensure accurate billing and collection
- Ensure strict compliance of the property with all government requirements
- Attend to customers’ inquiries, requests and concerns
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Ayala Property Management Corporation (APMC) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ayala Land, Inc., engaged in integrated property management services including building administration center and subdivision maintenance, and special technical services. It continues to provide property management services for shopping centers, subdivisions, parking structures, waterworks operations and other properties developed by Ayala Land and its subsidiaries. APMC is best known for managing strategic parking facilities, office and residential towers in the Philippines premier business district, Makati City. It pioneered in automating parking, operations and continues to introduce similar innovations in its other areas of operation such as recycling water from households for non-potable uses.
APMC offers the Ayala brand of service: personalized and customer-centered services, pro-active and cost-efficient maintenance, and continuous innovation on facilities and services that will enhance property values over time.
To be the best property management company in the Philippines, so that when people in business think property management, they think first and foremost of APMC and the property management standards set by the Company.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Corporate Attire
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Cavite 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Quezon City 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of Cavite 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Quezon City 2023
- Property Manager (cavite) position job vacancies