Cebu (Cebu City) Jobs Property Specialist Position at Oro China Jewelry Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Property Specialist in our company, Oro China Jewelry Corporation. For candidates who reside in Cebu (Cebu City) and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Building/Construction & Property/Real Estate and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Oro China Jewelry Corporation|
|Region||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Building/Construction, Property/Real Estate|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Real Estate, Marketing, or any related field.
- Must have at least 1-2 years of experience in leasing
- Has strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must have outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
- Provide information to clients about the leasing process which includes showing available units and responding to inquiries about rental rates and terms
- Screen prospective tenants
- Completes lease form or agreement, and requirements. Monitor tenant’s compliance with leasing requirements, lease terms, conditions, and procedures.
- Communicate with owners to coordinate lease signings, rent payments, maintenance requests, and other tasks related to managing rental units
- Provide administrative support to property managers and leasing agents by scheduling ocular visits to the building’s available units, keeping records of communication with tenants, and updating the database with new listings or lease agreements
- Coordinate with lawyers, real estate agents, and other third parties to handle legal issues such as evictions or lease disputes
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|City||Cebu (Cebu City)|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
OROCHINAGROUP OF COMPANIES
OroChina(read asOroTsina) is derived from the Spanish word “oro” for Gold and “china” from the old conversational jewelry language “chinahin or chinichinaang ginto – to purify the gold.” As the name implies, the company is guided by proven management values that delivers to its customers, quality jewelry items – top-of-the-line Diamonds, Pearls, Colored Stones, White Gold, and Platinum.
We have been and are still the most preferred and trusted jewelry store in the Philippines throughout the years. To date, the Company has fostered into several outlets in the major cities in the Visayas and Mindanao, namely: Cebu City , Bohol, Iloilo , and Cagayan. We believe that we will reach our vision because of our assets – Products and People. Aside from offering quality products and services, our edge is focusing our investments in our people. We consider our employees as an extension of our family, believing that loyal, disciplined and satisfied employees are big factors in the success of our business. As one of the leading industries in the jewelry business, we are in need of competent people to fill in some vacancies for our expansion.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: CS200315823
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), Mondays-Saturdays