Bulacan Jobs Purchasing Associate Position at SUNMAX TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of PURCHASING ASSOCIATE with full time working hours for our company office, SUNMAX TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION, for residents of Bulacan and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, SUNMAX TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a PURCHASING ASSOCIATE.
|Company||SUNMAX TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION|
|Region||Bulacan, Central Luzon|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Purchasing: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Full Job Description
- Monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs
- Research potential vendors at least three (3) possible supplier
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts)
- Conduct market research to identify pricing trends
- Evaluate offers from vendors and negotiate better prices
- Prepare cost analyses
- Maintain updated records of invoices and contracts
- Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders
- Bachelor degree in any business course
- At least one (1) year Work experience as a Purchasing Assistant, Purchasing Officer, or similar role
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of market research
- Solid organizational skills
- Keen in details
- Advance knowledge in MS Office
- Amenable to work in San Miguel Manila
- can start ASAP
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SUNMAX TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION Also popularly known as Electronics, the company holds an enviable position as a pioneer in the electronics industry. The nature of its businesses is extensive. The major divisions of Electronics are retail, industrial, and project departments.
As a key player in electronics, the company handles distribution and installation of retail electronics of renowned brands The retail division has grown over the years, its success riding on the high quality of service provided to customers.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Casual Office Attire, Mondays-Saturdays