Cebu (Cebu City) Jobs Purchasing Liaison Position at Kima Glass Supply Co., Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Purchasing Liaison in our company, Kima Glass Supply Co., Inc.. For candidates who reside in Cebu (Cebu City) and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Admin/Human Resources & Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Kima Glass Supply Co., Inc.|
|Region||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- At least high school graduate
- Preferably with experience in Purchase Management
- Must be efficient, well-organized, and can work under pressure
- MUST HAVE Driver’s License & knows how to drive a motorcycle
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws
- Willing to be assigned at Mabolo, Cebu City
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|City||Cebu (Cebu City)|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Kima Glass Supply Co., Inc. was founded and establised by Mr. Jose Go Chiong Kim (Kima for short) in 1974, and became a corporation in 1983. It operates as a distributor, importer,jobber and wholesaler of glass and aluminum products for residential, commercial and industrial use.
It is the leading glass and aluminum company with 40 years of proven track record of customer satisfaction. It's not just a company; it's an institution in the industry. The company is ready to take on more challenge and aspire to serve the community the next four decades. Offering its clients a vast range of innovative options in glass and aluminum garnered by the management's extensive product research here and abroad. It wants to recruit a dynamic work force to carry out its mission and vision.
Our vision is to be the glass and aluminum industry leader in Cebu City and the rest of Visayas region.
To serve all market segments-form class A to C offerring a vast range of products and services related to glass and aluminum.
To maintain its markets lead through extensive promotional effort and constant product research, upgrade and innovations.
To function and operate by Christian principles and ideas such as honesty, integrity , loyalty and justice.
To evenlly penetrate the Luzon and Mindanao markets.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Benefits & Others: Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Minimum emergency assistance, self-enrichment program, Mondays-Saturdays 8:30-12:00;1:00-5:30