Cavite Jobs Purchasing Officer Position at PMC – Cavite
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
PMC - Cavite has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Cavite and surrounding areas as purchasing officer with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||PMC – Cavite|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Purchasing Officer to manage the purchasing process of our organization, with a focus on e-commerce and customs. The successful candidate will be responsible for sourcing, negotiating and purchasing materials, products and services from vendors. The candidate must be well-versed in e-commerce and customs regulations and practices.
- Develop and implement purchasing strategies and policies to meet organizational goals and objectives.
- Source and evaluate potential suppliers and negotiate contracts and pricing to ensure cost-effectiveness, quality and timely delivery of goods and services.
- Maintain accurate records of purchases, contracts, and pricing information.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as production, logistics, finance and sales, to ensure the timely and efficient delivery of goods and services.
- Stay up-to-date with e-commerce trends and regulations, and implement best practices in purchasing processes and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with customs regulations and manage the customs clearance process.
- Manage supplier relationships and resolve issues related to quality, delivery and pricing.
- Monitor market trends and pricing to identify opportunities for cost savings and process improvement.
- Participate in inventory management and forecasting to ensure optimal stock levels.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain management, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in purchasing, preferably in e-commerce and customs.
- Strong negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Solid knowledge of e-commerce and customs regulations and practices.
- Proficient in using purchasing software and tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented with a strong focus on accuracy and data integrity.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
|Address||PMCI, Blk 4 Lot 9 Phase 3 Willy Drive Sterling Technopark, Carmona, Cavite, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Philippian Marketing Corporation is an e-commerce and Filipino owned company by the Siega family. It was established last June 2021 in the midst of a pandemic crisis and the start of the e-commerce phenomenon. Mr. Pris Hubert Siega the Chief- Executive Officer and Mrs. Jhunelaine Siega the Chief- Operations Officer, started to dream and and envision themselves for corporate transformation with Godgiven desires. It is the mission of transforming the lives of people in the workplace with a vision of being a multinational company.
- Industry: Advertising / Marketing / Promotion / PR
- Registration No.: CS202005723
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Dasmariñas