Bulacan Jobs Python Developer Position at ShipERP
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, we ShipERP, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as python developer and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Bulacan and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Region||Bulacan, Central Luzon|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Overview: ShipERP is a recognized leader in helping organizations seamlessly integrate multi-carrier shipping functionality from directly within the SAP ERP system hence eliminating the need for third-party shipping solutions. With a focus on Certified SAP Solutions, ShipERP is able to provide business efficiencies that come with a strong return on investment.
Position: Python Developer
Industry: Software Development Company
Location: Mandaluyong City
Schedule: Night Shift
Salary: Highly Negotiable
- Year-end Bonus
- Company-wide team buildings
- Incentive based team outings
- 15 VL, 15 SL
- HMO with free 1 dependent
- Unlimited free learning opportunities
- Work from home privilege
- 2 plus years’ experience in Python
- Strong Python Object Oriented Programming skills
- With background in Kubernetes, docker, cloud system, flask, microservices and MongoDB
- Experience Machine Learning (Scikit Learn)
- Experience with libraries such as Pandas, Numpy and Pickle
- Experience with Design Patterns (Strategy, Factory, etc.)
Skills not required but would be nice to have:
ShipERP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.