Bulacan Jobs Python Developer (with Sign-on Bonus, Hmo, Paid Trainings) Position at ShipERP
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, ShipERP is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Python Developer (With Sign-On Bonus, HMO, Paid trainings) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Bulacan and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Position||Python Developer (with Sign-on Bonus, Hmo, Paid Trainings)|
|Region||Bulacan, Central Luzon|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Overview: ShipERP is a recognized leader in helping organizations seamlessly integrate multi-carrier shipping functionality from directly within the SAP ERP system hence eliminating the need for third-party shipping solutions. With a focus on Certified SAP Solutions, ShipERP is able to provide business efficiencies that come with a strong return on investment.
Position: Python Developer
Industry: Software Development Company
Location: Mandaluyong City
Schedule: Night Shift
Salary: Highly Negotiable
- Year-end Bonus
- Company-wide team buildings
- Incentive based team outings
- 15 VL, 15 SL
- HMO with free 1 dependent
- Unlimited free learning opportunities
- Work from home privilege
- 2 plus years’ experience in Python
- Strong Python Object Oriented Programming skills
- With background in Kubernetes, docker, cloud system, flask, microservices and MongoDB
- Experience Machine Learning (Scikit Learn)
- Experience with libraries such as Pandas, Numpy and Pickle
- Experience with Design Patterns (Strategy, Factory, etc.)
Skills not required but would be nice to have:
ShipERP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.