Qa Automation Vacancies at Complete Development (CoDev)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Complete Development (CoDev) is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Cebu (Cebu City), Makati City, Davao & Negros Occidental (Bacolod) and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of qa automation and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱33,000 - ₱35,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Complete Development (CoDev)|
|Region||Cebu (Cebu City), Davao, Makati City, Negros Occidental (Bacolod)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 33.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 35.000|
We Are Looking For An Experienced, Highly Motivated And Analytical Professional Who Will Be Responsible For Defining And Implementing Software Test Guidelines And Standards, Analyzing Business, Technical And Functional Requirements, Transferring Them Into Supporting Test Plans And Executing Those Test Plans Adhering To Software Test Guidelines And Standards. The Chosen Applicant Will Participate As A Project Team Member With Developers, Other Testers And Business Partners.
- Plan, Design, Develop, Implement And Maintain Software Test Plans And Test Cases To Evaluate Software Functionality And Performance
- Take Ownership Of Issues And Escalate Them Appropriately
- Report And Track Defects By Providing Reproducible Test Cases And Work With Other Team Members To Document And Close Issues
- Develop Test Data If Needed
- Execute SQL Commands To Manage And Verify Data
- Ensure Tractability Of Test Cases To Requirements
- Support User Acceptance Testing Resources And Activities
- Coordinate Test Environment Configurations And Maintenance
- Provide Leadership To Junior Testing Staff
- Proficiently Write Or Edit User Manuals
- Follow Up With User And Systems Groups To Address Problems And Complex Issues
- Professionally Deliver Customer Support By Phone, Email, And Remote Connection
- Work In A Fast-Paced, Team-Oriented Environment
- Serve As A Technical, Subject Matter Resource For Testing
- Participate In And/Or Conducts Training And Meetings
- Possess The Knowledge Of
- Software Development Life-Cycle, Agile Methodologies
- Test Activities And Tasks, Test Levels, Error Handling And Bugs Life-Cycle
- Test Plan, Test Design Specification And Test Cases Documentation
- Working With And Using Bug Tracking Software/Tools, JIRA Experience An Asset
- Understanding Of Browser Specific Compatibility Issues
- Familiar With
- Programming Languages, And General Knowledge Of .NET Is An Asset
- Performing Basic Queries Against Databases Using MS SQL
- User Interface Layout And Design
- Responsive Design
- Ability To Design And Implement Software Functional Tests For Both Feature And System
- Excellent Requirements Definition, Refinement, And Verification
- Attention To Detail
- Able To Think Independently And Come Up With Solutions To Problems
- Good Communication Skills In Both Written And Verbal
- Participate In Effective Team Interaction Making Communication A Top Priority
- Strong Organizational And Analytical Skills
- Interpersonal Skills And The Ability To Communicate Technically, Both Written And Verbal
- Confident In Microsoft Office Products – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio
- Experience On Large, Enterprise Projects
Experience And Qualification:
- 4+ Years Of Quality Assurance Experience On Software Projects
- Experience Using At Least 1 Automated Testing Tool Would Be An Asset
- Relevant Testing Certifications Would Be An Asset
|City||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Address||CoDev Philippines, 7F, The Link Building, Apas, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu, Philippines|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Complete Development (Codev), 6784 Ayala Ave, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
|Address||CoDev, Door 8, Valencia Arcade, Bonifacio St, Davao City, 8000 Davao del Sur, Philippines|
|Region||Western Visayas (Region VI)|
|City||Negros Occidental (Bacolod)|
|Address||CoDev Bacolod, St. Francis Center, Araneta Ave, Bacolod, 6100 Negros Occidental, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Complete Development (CoDev for short) is a company headquartered in Utah, USA, with offshore operations in the Philippines. CoDev's mission is to solve the staffing problems of growing technical companies by providing them with highly-skilled professionals. We also aim to bring our highly-skilled employees closer to opportunities that allow them to work for international companies and work with cutting-edge software tools.
CoDev has been operating since 2010, currently with 450+ employees and 5 office locations throughout the Philippines and the flexibility to work anywhere (Remote/Hybrid/On-site). We have offices located in the business parks of Cebu, Bacolod, Makati, Ortigas and Davao.
We have a variety of job opportunities for Web/Mobile/Game/Software Developers and many other technical positions that come with competitive salary packages, bonuses and benefits.
Be part of the #CoDev family in 5 easy steps.
- Screening - Fill up our application form here: https://v2.careers.codev.com/apply
- Initial Interview - Keep your lines open for a possible call from our recruitment team.
- Assessments - Take our series of tests from the comforts of your home.
- Client Interview - Talk and undergo an evaluation from clients.
- Job Offer - Voila! You're in! Welcome to CoDev.
Joining #CoDev has never been this easy. And why not invite your friends along!
Lead them to us by filling up this form: bit.ly/Refer2CoDev.
To learn more about our current job openings, please visit bit.ly/JoinCoDev.
7F The Link, IT Park, Apas, Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu 600
4th Flr., Annex Building, Negros First Cyber Centre, Bacolod City 6100
Beverly Hills Office, 9th Floor V Corporate Center, Salcedo Village, L.P. Leviste Street, Makati City, Philippines
Hatchhub, Unit 3203, Antel Global Corporate Center, 3 Julia Vargas Avenue, Ortigas Center,
Pasig City, Philippines
Diaskepsi Co-Working Hub, Door 8, Valencia Arcade, Davao City
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Health Insurance and Life Insurance; Kinect ; Free Coffee ; Cable TV ; Billard, Tuesdays-Saturdays
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Cebu (Cebu City) 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Davao 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Makati City 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Negros Occidental (Bacolod) 2023
- job vacancies for Not Specified
- job vacancies in the city of Cebu (Cebu City) 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Davao 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Makati City 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Negros Occidental (Bacolod) 2023
- Qa Automation position job vacancies