Bulacan Jobs Qa/qc Head Position at Company Confidential
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Company Confidential are looking for candidates for the position of qa/qc head with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), experienced in Building/Construction & Civil/Construction and domiciled in Bulacan and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Region||Bulacan, Central Luzon|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Building/Construction, Civil/Construction|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Candidate must be a licensed Civil Engineer
- Must be an accredited Materials Engineer II
- At least 4 years of experience as QA/QC Head
- Knowledge in batching plant operations is a must
- Ensure implementation and adherence with the Quality control procedure of the company
- Leads the QAQC team and conducts meetings at the plant and project sites, if necessary.
- Approve mix designs in compliance with client requirements in terms of strength, durability, permeability, and workability
- Communicates significant issues or developments identified during quality control activities and provides recommended process improvements to management to drive efficiencies.
- Responsible for planning and executing product and material testing
- Responsible for the design mix
- Perform Mix optimizations
- competitive benefits package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a SME fast growing company incorporated in Malaysia. The company provides IoT solutions to enterprise customers. We help businesses leverage the fourth industrial revolution (IR4.0) to transform their digital infrastructure through increased connectivity and automation.
We are looking to expand our business in the Philippines and we are seeking for an experienced and ambitious Sales Manager in IT/Telco Solution to join our team.