Cebu (Cebu City) Jobs Qa/qc Officer | Project-based | Cebu Position at Aboitiz Equity Ventures Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of QA/QC Officer | Project-based | Cebu. For those of you who live in Cebu (Cebu City) and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Aboitiz Equity Ventures Inc., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Aboitiz Equity Ventures Inc.|
|Position||Qa/qc Officer | Project-based | Cebu|
|Region||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Hotel/Restaurant, Hotel/Tourism|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
This position holder is in charge of all Quality Assurance/Quality Control matters of Project Delivery, in addition to Quality Management System and of Project Management Procedure, responsible for all quality control activities designed to prevent defects or improve performance of the project. At the Project Delivery Stage, he shall be responsible in ensuring all works are implemented according to specifications and plan.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the Quality Management System and of Project Management plan are implemented in a satisfactory level of quality in construction Quality Control activities.
- Schedule, coordinate, and ensure timely completion of Quality Assurance assessment activities with the construction QA/QC Team to designated Contractor.
- Verify that construction Quality Control personnel properly complete and document all on-site observations and tests required to ensure compliance with the Construction Specification and Standards.
- Ensure that any changes in approved drawings and specifications follow the change control procedures described herein and that, when appropriate, with approval from the Executive Technical Personnel.
- Identify quality control problems, initiate and recommend actions to Project Manager and/or Project Director to correct observed quality deficiencies.
- Involved in internal TMI reporting so that the Top management is kept abreast of Construction matters and of the overall reports of the Project.
- Closely coordinate with staff on the approved method and adaptation on all aspects of work and recording of works.
- Recommend removal and replacement of defective equipment and materials incorporated in the permanent project components prior to commissioning.
- Prepares and Maintain quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and results including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations of performed QA/QC processes.
- Check and Monitor any variation orders and extra works that are deemed necessary during the progress of the project activities.
- Prepare necessary documentation on change orders including details such as reasons for change, costs (deductive or additive) to justify the same and seek comments and approval of the Project Manager and/or the Project Director whichever is present.
- Consolidate weekly and monthly project status reports and change orders deemed necessary for the completion of internal ‘monthly progress report’ for management, office and file copy.
- Review and monitor quality control program of the EPC contractor for earthworks, concrete, steel works, etc. suitable for the project and other matters concerning the project.
- Organize overall progress reports of the project
- Assist in preparing the Quality Assurance portion of the Construction Certification Report at the completion of the project.
- Works actively with the contractor and project management teams to understand project objectives and priorities and to meet project objectives with regard to safety, cost control and schedule.
- Coordinate with the EPC contractor representative and Site in-charge for inspection and meeting about quality problems including the closure of Non-Compliance Report.
- Coordinates with the Documents Controller regarding the release of construction drawings, SOR & NCR documents
- Provide expert contribution in the completion of the Project Risk Management Plan
- Ensures that work under their control is carried out safely and without risks to health.
- Comply with requirements outlined in the environmental management plan.
- Stand for company on matters for instance quality assessment with respect to specifications, BOQ and other pertinent documents in such an instance that inconsistency may occur.
- Report to Project Management Team on contractor’s performances and project issues and generate reports as required.
- Evaluate final documents of the project which will include among others, operation and maintenance manuals, tests on completion and final project report/s.
- Reviews and monitors planned schedules against actual work progress. Develops action plan with contractor’s management team to address slippage in schedule and report/update status to Project Management Team.
- Evaluation regarding final clean-up prior to hand-over of the project.
- Complies with company policies and procedures, safety rules and practices.
- Conforms to the company’s Integrated Management Systems, policies, standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Reports any Integrated Management System events/incidents or potential events or other risks to the organization.
- Protects information assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference by:
- Storing documents, forms, contracts, manuals, books and other documents to locked storage rooms/steel cabinets.
- Creating contracts with information security clauses in conformance to Information Management Systems Policies and Guidelines.
- Maintaining confidentiality and integrity of project cost estimates, feasibility studies, design drawings, design reports and calculations, and all other related documents.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by immediate superior consistent with the purpose of this role.
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Licensed Electrical Engineer
- 3 years of relevant industry experience in project execution of power or storage.
- 3 years of Project experience
- Planning and Forecasting project from NTP to Commercial Operation
- Risk Management
- Meeting facilitation
- Subject matter expert
- Engineering System Softwares (ACAD/ETAP/PSEE)
|City||Cebu (Cebu City)|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We trace our roots to the late 1800s as an abaca trading and general merchandise company. Later, under the strategic direction of Don Ramon Aboitiz, the company's patriarch, we entered the shipping business and eventually expanded into other industries. In 1920, Aboitiz y Compania was incorporated and in 1935 became known as Aboitiz and Company, Incorporated.
Four generations of visionary leadership have built a stable and trusted company that to this day follows a corporate culture uniquely Aboitiz. At the core of this culture is our drive and our attitude to never simply accept the status quo. We constantly challenge traditional industry standards to strengthen our competitive edge. We raise the bar for our industries, for our businesses, and even for ourselves, exploring innovative ways to delight all our stakeholders. Our culture, combined with our strong entrepreneurial spirit, hard work and teamwork, inspires us to lead, excel and serve.
Today our businesses span a spectrum of industry segments, from power, banking, food to construction & land development. This represents multiple career options for our people as their capabilities grow or as their personal circumstances change.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)