Pasig City Jobs Qa Specialist Position at BRIGHTTANK INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Pasig City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, BRIGHTTANK INC. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as QA Specialist and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
System QA Specialist
System QA Specialist is responsible for making sure that the system is error free by doing test processes and procedures. And understands the flow and different functionalities of the system
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Knowledgeable on system requirements
- Reviews/Analyses functional requirements and Front-end design (UI)
- Participates in process improvement
- Create different test cases/scenarios base from the requirements
- Provide accurate estimates for test efforts
- System/End to End Testing
- Conducts daily system testing to ensure there are no errors
- Executes automated and manual testing
- Functional and Interface testing
- Security Testing – Design test case scenarios to subvert or bypass security.
- Performance Testing – test if the system meets any stated performance criteria (i.e. how long it take to Login)
- Recovery Testing – determine if the system meets fail-over and recover requirements
- Bug Reporting
- Ensures that system problems are properly addressed and resolved
- Defect reporting, management and follow up to resolution
- Write precise step by step procedure to replicate the bug
- Verify the bug in other browsers and provide information including screenshot if necessary
- Execute Different Testing Techniques
- Black-box Test – test without any knowledge about the actual internal program structure
- Gray Box Test – testing system against its specification and using some knowledge of its internal coding
- Regression Testing – re-testing of previously tested program following modification to ensure no error came up after changes are made
- Error Guessing – making test scenarios which errors are expected to appear in particular areas of the system.
- Ad hoc Testing – tries to break the system by randomly testing the system’s functionalities.
- Functional Testing – testing features and operational behavior of the system to ensure it correspond to is specification.
- Integration Testing – testing combined parts of the system to determine if they function together correctly
- Test Documentation
- Review test documents with Business/Systems Analyst.
- Create test procedures and test results documentation:
- Test Plan – describes the testing process in terms of the features to be tested, pass/fail criteria and testing approach, resource requirements and schedules
- Test Log – provides chronological record of details about the execution of test procedures, records success or failure and describes anomalies experienced.
- Test Scenarios – Creating different steps to target “ZERO” post implementation issues/bugs.
Must have at least 2 yearts of solid experience in Automated and Manual Testing
with proven problem solving, analytical competencies and a thirst to expand
existing knowledge and expertise in the role. Must be a college graduate with a degree
on Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
The candidate must be:
- Knowledgeable in principles and different stages of SDLC and Testing Life Cycle
- Proficient with all MS Office Applications, particularly MS Excel, MS Word and MS Project
- Ability to multitask with good organizational skills
- Experience in writing test plan/cases is an advantage.
- Willing to travel.
- Willing to work under pressure / tight deadlines
- Ability to handle major tasks and deliverables
- Good analytical skills
- Keen eye on details
- Critical thinker
- Must possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to supervise, motivate and lead a team
- Team Player/Individual Contributor
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ortigas Center, Pasig City (when required)
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a group of smart and fun creatives with a comprehensive expertise on editorial work, design, and video production.Here, we provide contemporary multi-media solutions targeted for forward-thinking, globalized markets. We specialize in comprehensive print and digital campaigns that aim to produce and develop lasting, effective results that resonate with a global audience.
- Industry: Computer/Information Technology (Hardware)
- Registration No.: CS201510374
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)