Bulacan Jobs Qc Head Position at Philippine Nakamura Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of QC HEAD. For those of you who live in Bulacan and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Philippine Nakamura Corporation, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Philippine Nakamura Corporation|
|Region||Bulacan, Central Luzon|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Hotel/Restaurant, Hotel/Tourism|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Lot 3 Block 3 Phase II, PEZA
PHILIPPINE NAKAMURA CORPORATION
Lot 3 Block 3 Phase II, PEZA
CEZ ROSARIO, Cavite
For those interested applicants, you may send your resume to **@pnc.ph or you may drop your resume to Philippine Nakamura Corporation
* Lease with customer/other department on matters pertaining to quality and resolve quality issues.
* Coordinate in-house activities in solving quality problems and ensure that corrective actions taken are implemented effectively. Initiate action to prevent recurrence of non-conformities relating to product, process & quality system.
* Review quality reports, control the processing and delivery of N.G products.
* Lead and guide In-process QC carrying out daily routine checks according to the established inspection requirements.
* Candidate must be a College Graduate
* With minimum of 2 years experience on the same field.
* Can work with minimal supervision
* Can work under pressure
* Training in ISO is an advantage
Depending on work experience
₱20,00 – ₱30,00
Number of Job Opening
Highest Education Attainment
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.