Cebu (Cebu City) Jobs Quality Analyst Service Desk Position at Wipro Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Quality Analyst Service Desk. For candidates who reside in Cebu (Cebu City) and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Wipro Philippines Inc. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Wipro Philippines Inc.|
|Position||Quality Analyst Service Desk|
|Region||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Hotel/Restaurant, Hotel/Tourism|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
· Monitoring calls/ cases to evaluate domain knowledge accuracy and communication ability.
· Provide regular performance feedback and coaching, and Coach outliers on a one to one basis and give feedback to Team Leader/Manager.
· Coaching agents and outliers on the floor with respect to domain and communication.
· Responsible for generating daily, weekly & monthly reports for internal purposes.
· Ensure the Internal monitoring are in sync with the external scores provided by the clients for the site.
· Provide weekly QA feedback to supervisors to help them analyze the trends with the team.
· Calibrate cases internally with the team to ensure minimum difference in the ratings.
· Conduct regular huddles with the various teams/ training batches to share client expectations and trends observed.
· Performance data analysis for the team and chalking out improvement plans and executing the same, for bottom quartile.
· Liaise with the customer counterparts, for any/all KT’s that happen.
· RCA on Fatal Errors and provide inputs for further training needs.
· Suggest Quality improvement plan.
· Refresher training on process, ticket documentation mandates, customer handling and communication skills.
· Focus on ensuring that technical skills are updated at all times for new support services.
· Help in updating the Knowledgebase.
Key Skills Required:
· 2-5 year(s) experience as Quality analyst in Service desk environment
· Should have knowledge in Service Desk Operations
· Should have analytical & reasoning skills
· Ability to create Weekly & Monthly Quality reports for the management review
· Ability to analyze large amounts of data and draw out meaningful, actionable summaries
· Expertise in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
· Collaborates well & Effective communicator at all levels
· Should have effective coaching skills
· Should have good understanding of infrastructure management processes; Understanding of ITIL framework is needed.
· Good communication (written & oral), presentation skills, quick learner, self-initiated, team player, open to work in shifts
· Willingness to work in 9 x 5 support environment including working on Weekends and Holidays.
· Excellent time management skills and ability to work under pressure
· Continuous commitment to professional development
|City||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Address||8W93+WMQ Wipro, Mindanao Ave, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Wipro Philippines Inc. is one of the world's leading IT and BPO organization with approximately 100,00 employees spread across India and the globe and revenue of approx $5.0 billion in IT, BPO and R&D services (Wipro Limited).
Wipro Limited is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 1.5 lac employees serving clients in 175+ cities across six continents.
Wipro BPS, the outsourcing arm of the $7.5 Bn. Wipro Ltd. is a global leader in providing next generation business process services to global enterprises.
Our services span industries such as Telecom, Media, Aviation, Technology, Retail, Banking, Financial services, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Pharma, Insurance, Energy & Utilities and Travel & Transportation
Rated as India’s most valuable IT Outsourcing and Business Process Outsourcing Company.
Client base includes over 200 Fortune and 100 Global firms across Americas, Europe, and Japan
CAGR of 36.5% in the last 5 years with 61 years track record of growth and profitability
Part of NYSE’s TMT (Technology-Media-Telecom) Index
Wipro BPO currently manages over 115 different processes on behalf of 40 clients across geographies.
Total of 15 delivery centers located in Brazil, China, Mexico, India, Poland, Romania, US and the Philippines
Wipro BPS Philippines has offices located in Manila and Cebu. It was awarded the ‘Best New BPO Locator’ for the year 2009 by BPAP and is an ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified company.
Our achievement has been possible with Wiproites leading the way focusing on three main principles: Intensity to Win, Act with Sensitivity, and Unyielding Integrity.
Interestedcandidates are encouraged to APPLY ONLINE.
For more information about Wipro, please visit ww.wipro.com or facebook.com/WiproPH.Careers
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Business (e.g. Shirts), Shifting Hours