Bulacan Jobs Quality Assurance Analyst (bulacan) Position at Nutri-Asia, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Quality Assurance Analyst (Bulacan). For those of you who live in Bulacan and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Nutri-Asia, Inc., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Quality Assurance with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Quality Assurance Analyst (bulacan)|
|Region||Bulacan, Central Luzon|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Manufacturing, Quality Assurance|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
QA Analyst is responsible to implement the quality and food safety plan in any of the following sub-areas:
- Incoming raw material and packaging material inspection
- In-process operation during product production
- Post-process sub-area for finished goods quality and food safety assurance.
- Willing to be assigned in Marilao, Bulacan Plant
- Degree in BS Food Technology, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Microbiology or any related science courses
- Skill/Competency Requirements: Above-average communication and technical writing, and presentation skills, above-average problem solving and analytical thinking skills, proactive and self-driven, can work under pressure, team player
- Proficient in the use of the basic MS Office Application
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicate matters related to food safety, such as but not limited to regulatory requirements, preventive actions, and non-conformances to the respective immediate superior.
- Cascade existing and revised work instructions, support documents, and forms related to Quality Assurance.
- Verify incoming materials and toll products are in compliance with approved specifications.
- Verify tests and procedures are properly understood and carried out.
- Verify compliance to all test parameters; issues reports to QA Supervisor. Provide recommendations as necessary.
- Monitor production performance based on received packaging material.
- Check and review the availability of a process control system for traceability from material preparation to work in process to finished goods.
- Check and review all transferred materials to toll packers and other plants that comply with the standard, are properly tagged, and with Certificate of Analysis.
- Follow all in-process policies and procedures in compliance to company specifications.
- Monitor production performance; issues statistical reports.
- Verify compliance to all testing parameters; deviations are investigated and reported to Immediate Superior; submits recommendations.
- Verify material, product, and process compliance to approved specifications and documented SOPs.
- Conduct physic-chemical, sensory and microbiological evaluation based on specified test methods and SOPs.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Welcome to NutriAsia! We are the Philippine's foremost producer, marketer and distributor of quality sauces and condiments. As the leading player in the local sauces and condiments market, we are known for producing iconic Filipino brands that continue to be part of every Filipino home. Certainly, we are not just about producing the best sauces and catsup that have put Pinoy cuisine on top of the charts. In line with our mission tobring happiness through good food, warmth, and laughter enjoyed together, we are also about building a future for our employees, business partners, and customers - based on "malasakit", excellence, respect, ingenuity and integrity, and teamwork. In NutriAsia, we take great pride in building true Filipino brands that enrich every meal experience. Ang bawat kainan na kasama ang NutriAsia, siguradong Masarap at Masaya!
- Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Marilao, Bulacan