National Capital Region City Jobs Quality Assurance And Control Analyst Position at Dominion Chemicals Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Quality Assurance and Control Analyst with full time working hours for our company office, Dominion Chemicals Corporation, for residents of National Capital Reg and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sciences & Food Tech/Nutritionist and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Dominion Chemicals Corporation, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Quality Assurance and Control Analyst.
|Dominion Chemicals Corporation
|Quality Assurance And Control Analyst
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
|Food Tech/Nutritionist, Sciences
- Graduate of Food Technology, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or its equivalent field.
- Skilled in various ISO documentation such as but not limited to Root Cause Analysis, Corrective Action Report, among others.
- Experienced in conducting pre-start up checking of all relevant parameters as indicated in the checklist of Good Manufacturing Practices and Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures, among others.
- Proficiency in evaluating incoming and outgoing raw materials and finished goods including packaging materials.
- Possesses positive attitude towards multi-tasking, attention to details, and high level of integrity on the job.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Substantial experience in preparations of the various reports as required.
- Productive in an environment of targets and responsibilities as assigned by the QA Manager or as required by management.
Advantageous if applicant is:
- Highly familiar with chemical analysis and sensory evaluation techniques;
- Strong in his/her abilities and an effective collaborator;
- Adept at using Microsoft Applications such as but not limited to word, excel, and PowerPoint;
- Skilled at preparing technical documentation; AND
- Displays a well-developed interpersonal skill.
· One (1) year solid work experience as food line inspector
· Philippines, National Capital Region, Taguig City
|National Capital Region
|Dominion Chemicals Corporation, 21 1st, Taguig, 1631 Metro Manila, Filipina
- 100% Filipino owned company
- Accessibility to public transport
- Competitive non monetary benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a food trading, distribution and manufacturing company that has been in the business for more than three (3) decades now. Our business is considered as an essential and during the pandemic we are fortunately allowed to operate. True to our vision and mission we took care of our key assets: employees and customers.
We are a steward of innovative, top quality, cost-effective food ingredient solutions leading food product manufacturers. The Philippines’ top food producers count on us. You can too. As a commitment to the food industry, which we passionately service, we put effort to update and improve our supplier and product portfolio through our constant search for new suppliers with innovative and unique products. This allows us to be have robust capacities and capabilities to:
Facilitate raw materials planning, inventory and warehousing.
Observance and compliance with customer’s quality standards.
Have the technical capability to do various dry and wet blending projects.
Have the capability to be flexible in customizing clients’ requirement.
Have the resources to support all expansionary requirements and other related demands to meet challenges.
Promote efficiency; minimize capital expenditure and equipment maintenance
The Dominion Alay-Buhay Grant is our Corporate Social Responsibility Program. It is a multi-faceted program that has three (3) focus areas:
First Focus Area. The Heart Valve Program.
Second Focus Area. Retinoblastoma Program.
Third Focus Area. Regular support to the operations of Mother Teresa Homes of Joy for Sick and Abandoned Children.
Get to know more about us by visiting our website: ww.dominionchemicals.com
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 004-639-542-000
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Leaves, Performance Rewards, Annual Increases, Mondays-Saturdays
- Specific Location: Taguig City