Quality Assurance Engineer Vacancies at UNIBAG Polysack Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, UNIBAG Polysack Corporation is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Bulacan & Cebu (Others) and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Quality Assurance Engineer and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Manufacturing & Quality Assurance
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||UNIBAG Polysack Corporation|
|Position||Quality Assurance Engineer|
|Region||Bulacan, Cebu, Central Luzon|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Manufacturing, Quality Assurance|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Conducts quality and quantity inspection at all production lines.
2. Conducts analysis of physical and functional properties per process to ensure that all are within the approved technical specifications.
3. Conducts machine parameters checking during production run to verify against the established settings.
4. Evaluation and testing of new materials (e.g. resin, calcium, carbonate, etc.), ink, fabric, and yarn test to ensure it meets standards.
5. Monitors and evaluates all work-in-process stock on hold due to quality deviations and confers with Production and Marketing Departments’ outcome of evaluation.
6. Prepares evaluation and recommendation reports for all testing/inspection done.
7. Prepares Certificate of Inspection (COI) of all the products for delivery in observe of QA Supervisor.
8. Monitors and ensures implementation of corrective and preventive actions.
9. Orients and trains newly hired QC Inspectors.
10. Performs other jobs/task as required by the QA Manager.
11. Ensure conformance to Quality System Management and 5S requirement.
12. Participate in all required company programs.
1. Graduate of BS Engineering or other related courses.
2. With experience in QA/QC process is a plus.
3. Strong background in industrial practice is a plus.
TRAINING / SKILLS
1. Computer literate.
2. Good in written and communication skills.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
UNIBAG Polysack Corporation is a Market Leader in Plastics Packaging. Our Head Office is located at 1401 The Centerpoint Bldg., Julia Vargas Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City with 3 manufacturing facilities located in Marilao, Bulacan, and in Naga City, Cebu. The Company is looking for dynamic individuals that can join the team.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 2 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Rice Subsidy & Package & Commission For Sales positions only