Cavite Jobs Quality Assurance Specialist Position at Schneider Electric Logistics Asia Pte. Ltd. – Philippine Br.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Schneider Electric Logistics Asia Pte. Ltd. - Philippine Br. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as quality assurance specialist with a full time work system, which domiciled in Cavite and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Schneider Electric Logistics Asia Pte. Ltd. – Philippine Br.|
|Position||Quality Assurance Specialist|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Hotel/Restaurant, Hotel/Tourism|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Quality Assurance Specialist
The Role: Quality Assurance Specialist
The Quality Assurance Specialist responsibility is to ensure that standard of service quality at the Contact Centre is consistently provided to our customers over various channels of contact (such as phone, emails and web chat.
The QA Specialist is responsible for developing and executing quality assurance processes. He/She will also review these processes and provide feedback to the Operations team with the overall objective to deliver and maintain quality service to customers. This role calls for one who is passionate in improving customer experience and nurture people to WOW customers.
What will you do?
- Perform various communication channel monitoring , evaluation and customer satisfaction rating responses and provide trend data to management team
- Work closely with Managers in developing quality service operational SOPs and processes.
- Coordinate and facilitate call calibration sessions with the Operations Leads
- Investigate complaints and provide recommendations/action plans to prevent future occurrences
- Analyze all customer service metrics (e.g. CSAT) and how the support team’s performance affects those KPIs
- Proactively create and innovate methods to improve call quality and share with Team
- Provide weekly coaching i.e. Face to Face to Individuals and Teams to improve quality performance
- Actively involved in communication forums conducted by Team Leaders with CSOs
- Perform mock calls with new hires post-training to determine readiness for moving into support
- Provide feedback and actionable data to various internal groups like operation managers and team leaders
- Keep abreast of latest organizational changes in products and processes
- Consistently observes and supports company’s culture, policies and procedures
- Establish rapport with Operations through maintenance of high level of morale by exhibiting a positive disposition
- Undertake any assignments as and when assigned
Who would be successful?
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in any field
- 3-5 years relevant experience in Call Centre and Customer Service
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel and Powerpoint
- Familiar with BFO, SAP, Oracle system is a plus
- Ability to work efficiently in a high demand, team oriented and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent listening and analytical skills.
- Self-directed, organized and project a professional image.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Good customer service and motivational skills
- Strong ability to handle multiple priorities and concurrent projects
- Willing to work in Cavite with flexible working hours to properly engage stakeholders from all time zones.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Schneider, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate with our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)