Taguig City Jobs Quantity Surveyor Position at Makati Development Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Taguig City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Quantity Surveyor (Quezon City) in our business office, Makati Development Corporation.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Healthcare & Diagnosis/Others are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Makati Development Corporation|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Diagnosis/Others, Healthcare|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Engineering – Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Willing to work in QUEZON CITY
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||MDC Makati Development Corporation, Bonifacio Technology Center 31st Street, Corner 2nd Ave, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
MAKATI DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ayala Land, Inc., the leading real estate development company in the Philippines.
In 1950, MDC was the construction division of Ayala Corporation, the company that developed Makati into a premier financial and commercial district. It was in 1974, after the transformation of Makati, that MDC was formally incorporated and engaged in subdivision development and government’s highways construction activities as a separate and independent entity.
As Ayala Land's construction arm, Makati Development Corporation (MDC) plays a vital role in providing the company with a unique advantage for all its business lines and in giving its external customers the best product value in terms of timely-delivery, high-quality standards, and competitive cost. Recognized as the best in the industry, it is the first and only construction company in the Philippines to simultaneously be awarded the ISO Integrated Management System certification.
MDC’s track record includes: residential and commercial development, industrial estate development, building and industrial construction, government infrastructure (highways and bridges), water supply and waste water projects, engineering design and related technical services for horizontal development, equipment operations, ready-mixed concrete and precast products.
Being in the construction business for well over four decades now, MDC is considered to be one of the more respected and sought-after construction companies in the Philippines. Through the years, the management together with its experts and skilled workers has been able to nurture the seed of growth that has put MDC where it is today.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), -