National Capital Region Jobs Real Estate Facilities Management Analyst, Philippines Position at DHL Global Forwarding (Phils.), Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Real Estate Facilities Management Analyst, Philippines in our company, DHL Global Forwarding (Phils.), Inc.. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Building/Construction & Property/Real Estate and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||DHL Global Forwarding (Phils.), Inc.|
|Position||Real Estate Facilities Management Analyst, Philippines|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Specialization Required||Building/Construction, Property/Real Estate|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
About DPDHL and CRE:
Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) the logistics provider of the world with over 580,00 employees in more than 220 countries and territories. We are an organization that is not just moving goods around, we have a very clear purpose, and we are: Connecting People. Improving Lives. We provide challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development, we recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the largest world leaders in logistics and supply chain.
Corporate Real Estate (CRE) at Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) is responsible for more than 12,00 properties across all DPDHL business units worldwide. This portfolio covers an area of more than 30 million m2 and is managed by around 1700 dedicated real estate experts worldwide. As our business keeps growing, we want you in our APAC region.
Corporate Real Estate APAC – that’s us! Together with our global colleagues, we offer excellent services along the property lifecycle Commercial, Construction and Facility Management for all DPDHL properties in a sustainable way. We ensure that DPDHL develops and grows in the future.
Ready to immerse yourself in the exciting world of CRE? Join the team and bring your expertise on board! As part of DPDHL, you will be working with a global network of CRE colleagues and benefit from a wide range of development opportunities.
We are looking for an immediate, full-time, permanent position in APAC at Manila, Philippines.
- Provide services to ensure general upkeep and maintenance of office / warehouse facilities to meet health and safety standards in line with overall business strategy and objectives, Group guidelines and policies
- Provide administrative and basic analytical to support real estate routine tasks (lease documentation, database & system management
- Facilitate internal communications with BUs by using standard RE tools
- Touch base with vendors / contractors to build up CRE resource database of service providers
- Conduct regular routine inspection of premises and equipment
- Support basic tasks in all real estate transactions (property due diligence, CRE statement, rental calculation)
- Schedule and monitor preventive maintenance on HVAC and various equipment and ensure all maintenance records are complete
- Perform assigned day to day repairs, emergency and basic maintenance
- Order/request necessary materials for the assigned repair and basic maintenance
- Maintain lighting system throughout the facility, cleaning fixture and bulb/lamp replacement
- Maintain plumbing fixtures and conduct necessary repairs or replacement
- Work closely with Building Management to maintain office / warehouse facilities
- Oversee contractors / service providers during repairs
- Prepare periodical status report for ongoing repairs and maintenance activities
- Responds quickly to emergency situations
- Support on other team administrative works (meeting arrangement, meeting minutes, other administrative works assigned)
- Proactively involve in APAC regional initiatives (launch of new system, data refresh, etc.) with contribution to continuous improvement
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Maintain and administer CRE system database across all BUs (app 60 leases of app. 110k sqm).
- Graduate and or bachelor’s degree in electrical or Mechanical Engineering focusing in Real Estate is preferred.
- At least 3 years of working experience
- Can communicate in English through oral and verbal communication
- Basic skills in PowerPoint and Excel
- Past experience in a similar role would be a plus
- Experience in Logistics / Office sectors will be an advantage
- Outgoing, careful and flexible personality with high common sense
- Able to work with minimum supervision, under pressure with tight deadlines
Preventive Maintenance, Electricity, Plumbing, HVAC, Carpentry, Problem Solving, DPDHL Business Knowledge, Business Processes, Carbon Neutral Building, Green Initiatives.
- Great opportunity to work for the biggest logistics company in the world
- International and virtual environment
- Flexibility and great opportunity to learn
- Tempting Compensation and benefits
DPDHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
It has global industry focus with local expertise and an unrivalled team of best-in-class specialists around the world, with decades of experience – at your service.
It is part of a global network that is strategically positioned and well developed – wherever our customers and suppliers need us. Our customer centric culture ensures we deliver a high level of service excellence. We anticipate customers’ needs & collaborates to develop market leading solutions, supported by our dedicated Innovation team.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)