National Capital Region City Jobs Real Estate Officer Position at Golden Arches Development Corporation (McDonald’s)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Golden Arches Development Corporation (McDonald's) is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Real Estate Officer and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Golden Arches Development Corporation (McDonald’s)|
|Position||Real Estate Officer|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
About the Opportunity:
- Travels and explores market areas within assigned geographical assignment to find the most profitable locations for our business
- Evaluates and appraises site locations and economics to recommend appropriate capital expenditure size
- Executes market area research, prepares data documentation and presents site packages for approval
- Responsible for lease contract negotiations, and coordinates with key customers to create Lease Contract
- Participates and executes the development plan with the Construction team to meet business returns from documentation to permits
- Exercises analytic skills and conducts Post Analysis for all newly opened restaurants to validate forecasts/projections on incremental sales, guest counts and foot traffic
- Works with cross-functional teams and various internal /external partners to grow a broad network
About the Department:
Be part of a professional team where you’ll learn from the best employees from the Real Estate field. The diversity in age group makes the team more dynamic and agile in responding to their customers’ needs!
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Golden Arches Development Corporation, 8741 Paseo de Roxas, Makati, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Start ASAP
- Opportunities for enhanced learning
- Opportunities for career development
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
This is to advise the public that in the hiring process for any job vacancy, no amount of money is required to be given by an applicant to any McDonald’s employee as a processing fee.
Please be warned against individuals posing as McDonald’s employees, introducing themselves as recruiters from Golden Arches Development Corporation (GADC) or McDonald's Philippines, guaranteeing employment in exchange for money.
OUR GLOBAL HISTORY:
Ray Kroc started it all when he bought the franchise of a small burger joint owned by brothers Dick and Mac McDonald. He opened his first restaurant in Des Plaines, Illinois and five years later, he bought the exclusive rights of the name, McDonald’s.
McDonald’s continues to serve close to 68 million in over 119 countries every day, making it the number one quick-service restaurant in the world.
Today, McDonald’s has grown to have more than 33,00 restaurants all over the world.
McDONALD'S IN THE PHILIPPINES:
1981: George T. Yang opened the first-ever McDonald’s restaurant in the Philippines
The historic restaurant still stands on its original location in Morayta, Manila.
1992: McDonald’s goes nationwide
McDonald’s brings its food and convenience closer to every Filipino as it opens its first stores in Visayas and Mindanao. It was in 1992 when McDonald’s restaurants were put-up in the cities of Cebu and Cagayan De Oro.
2005: McDonald’s becomes 100% Filipino-owned
In order to achieve its vision of Una Sa PamilyangPinoy, McDonald’s Philippines knew it had to become a 100% Filipino-owned company. McDonald’s Philippines remains all-Filipino to this day.
Today, McDonald’s has grown to become one of the country’s leading fast food chains with more than 460 restaurants nationwide. With President and Chief Executive Officer Kenneth S. Yang at the helm, McDonald’s is now a multibillion-Peso company that continues to serve Filipinos all over the country.
OUR VISION, MISSION and VALUES:
First to respond to the fast changing needs of the Filipino family.
First choice when it comes to food and dining experience.
First mention as the ideal employer and socially responsible company.
First to respond to the changinglifestyle of the Filipino family.
To serve the Filipino community by providing great-tasting food and the most relevant customer delight experience.
Customer-Driven: Conscious and deliberate action to exceed the needs and requirements of both internal and external customers
Malasakit: Concern for the customer, employees, co-workers, business partners, community and company
Integrity: Being upright in character and action, upholding the standards of one’s profession and position through honesty, responsibility, and trust
Teamwork: Working as ONE towards achieving a common goal
Excellence: Day to day drive to deliver THE BEST results
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Uniform for Operations / Business for Corporate Office