Pasig City Jobs Real-time Analyst | Onsite | Night Shift Position at Acquire BPO
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Real-time Analyst | Onsite | Night Shift in our company, Acquire BPO. For candidates who reside in Pasig City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Services & Customer Service and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Real-time Analyst | Onsite | Night Shift|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
As part of the A-team, your role plays an important part in our success. Your tasks for the day include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Efficiently manage call volume and labour resources for inbound and outbound call centres, while maintaining and exceeding the organization and client targets
• Monitor designated call centres through various internal and external platforms, instituting timely and efficient communication to verify allocation settings, queue settings, overflow targets, and media events
• Utilization of multiple platforms to analyse/manage call volume
• Incumbent may provide appropriate recommendations and/or implement queue, DNIS priority and holdout adjustments through the various network carrier platforms while ensuring that established goals are met (including labour utilization, service levels and ASA’s overflow and queue settings)
• Professionally provide project specific status information to both operations and client contacts
• Provide troubleshooting support for level of escalations and coordination for all inbound and outbound systems and call routing issues
• Recognize and initiate escalation for all system difficulties, including switch and ACD systems, routing systems, computer systems, customized client computer systems and all else applicable
• Analyse and monitor statistical information in a timely manner to ensure proper call allocation goals are met
• Responsible for maintaining and coordinating vital information regarding internal day to day business; serving as a liaison to clients and all internal departments including, but not limited to, Workforce Management, Clients Services, Operations, etc.
• Responsible for data entry and monitoring real time queues to ensure performance is within pre-set parameters
• Monitor and adjust statistical reports through real-time displays and technical equipment
• Update databases, organizing activities related to maintenance and repair of equipment
• Practice and ensure compliance with that of all the organization’s policies and procedures
• Performs other duties as assigned
- A college graduate, preferably of a technical course
- At least two (2) years of Workforce Management experience in a call centre setting is required for external applicants
- At least 6-month tenure on current position with above target attendance records for internal applicants
- Must be a critical thinker who can contribute to challenging assignments in a business critical environment
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills with the ability to apply effectively
- Ability to plan well and prioritize work over multiple tasks assigned
- With high sense of urgency
- Good decision making skills and maintains calmness under tight pressure
- Extensive familiarity with call centre software applications; experience working with Cisco, and/or Genesys is a plus (for external applicants)
- Expert in utilising MSO applications specifically MS Excel (at least average knowledge of Excel)
- Good verbal and written communication and comprehension skills
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization and work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Shifting off but consecutive
- Great learning opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Acquire BPO is an award-winning, global business outsourcer with 8,500+ staff operating out of Class A offices in 16 locations across the Philippines, Australia, the Dominican Republic and the US, as well as from comprehensive Work-from-Home environments, where client-permitted. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.We have 16-years’ experience delivering intelligent contact center and back-office functions for global businesses across many industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail. We're recognized as being Safe, Flexible and Innovative, giving our clients the capability to Outsource with confidence.As a dynamic organization with the ability to take your career to the next level, we're looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: HMO Coverage up to 2 dependents, Non-taxable allowances and other incentives, Business Casual, Australian, UK & US time