Cavite Jobs Reconciliation And Settlement Associate | Bank | Open For Fresh Graduates | Cavite Position at PJ Lhuillier Group of Companies
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Cavite and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||PJ Lhuillier Group of Companies|
|Position||Reconciliation And Settlement Associate | Bank | Open For Fresh Graduates | Cavite|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The position is primary responsible for balancing daily bank settlement and reconciliation data and preparation of daily/weekly/monthly reports.
- Provides assistance to daily settlement and reconciliation tasks for all electronic banking transactions.
- Coordinates with counter-parties on actual settlement of funds and verify settlement with Treasury and Accountings
- Coordinates with other support/business units in implementing assigned tasks, projects, and programs that impacts settlement and reconciliation.
- Assists Transaction Banking Operations Section team in resolving settlement and reconciliation issues
- Identifies discrepancies in settlement amounts and initiating fixes.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy or any accounting related course
- With working knowledge of bank settlement and reconciliation processes
- With general accounting knowledge and expertise
- Excellent analytical skills
- Must have strong Microsoft Office Excel skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Willing to work in Bacoor, Cavite
- Can start /immediately
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The P.J. Lhuillier Group of Companies is composed of various companies ranging from its flagship business of pawn brokering to local and international remittance, micro-insurance, rural banking, hotel and restaurant management, jewelry and sports accessory retail, information technology, real estate, professional management, and corporate social responsibility.
Formally established in 1988, PJ Lhuillier,Inc. (PJLI) is a dynamic, multi-industry company that owns and operates businesses dealing with pawnshop, non-pawnshop financial services (banking, international and local remittance, non-life insurance, electronic loading, bills payment, and collection service), retail (jewelry and health and wellness products), hotel and restaurant management, information technology management, sports, and real estate/property management.
It is the proud parent company of Cebuana Lhuillier, one of the leading and largest non-bank financial services providers in the Philippines with over 1,700 branches nationwide. PJLI attributes its dominance in the industry to integrity and heartfelt service, its robust network of local and international industry partners, and its steadfast commitment to nurture market-leading businesses for its growing clientele.
Today, the P.J. Lhuillier Group of Companies seeks to become the best and preferred microfinancial and business-to-business solutions partner. The company intends to fulfil this vision through rendering dedication, hard work, and service.
We are your most trusted financial partner
We will empower Filipinos through financial services anytime and anywhere
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Guaranteed Bonus, Performance Bonus, Support: Mondays- Fridays/ Operations: Daily including Holidays
- Specific Location: Makati