Cavite Jobs Record To Report Analyst – Imus Position at PMFTC Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company PMFTC Inc. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Cavite and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of record to report analyst - imus and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Record To Report Analyst - Imus|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Be a part of a revolutionary change At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on one clear purpose – to deliver a smoke-free future.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions. Our new vision means we’re reinventing our financial modelling, planning and forecasting tools.
Join us in Finance and you’ll work across the full breadth of the business, making sure our new commercial model is profitable and sustainable. There’s something new to learn every single day: changes to integrate and challenges to conquer. If you love working collaboratively and taking risks, you’ll be in your element here.
Our work spans the globe and includes audit, treasury, internal control and commercial financial support. Whether your skills are in financial control, planning and forecasting, data analytics or digital risk, there’s space to move your career forward in any number of directions. Your ‘day to day’ The role is highly involved in planning, reporting and analysis of sales, credit and collections management.
Provides support to all transactional and back office sales finance processes and ad-hoc modeling support to various sales initiatives. Your core responsibilities
- Provides timely, accurate and reliable financial information to Sales Manager, Sales Supervisors and Head of Sales Finance on items related to Sales, Credit and Collections Management.
- Identify and analyze sales trends, financial performance and other sales initiative (Trade programs) to provide inputs required for business decisions and recommendations for improvement, if any.
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of reported sales, revenue, inventory movements and remittance before finalization, its supporting documents, and its input in the appropriate sales system.
- Ensure Sales Office transactions are in compliance with financial controls and with relevant PMI Practices & Principles including Fiscal Compliance Policies and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Prepare regular and ad hoc Finance-related reports as required by HQ and the business.
Ensure that deadlines, target completion and accuracy standards are met. Who we’re looking for:
- College/University- Major in Accounting / Business
- At least 5 years work experience, handling or overseeing an accounting, financial support, or audit function, preferably in a multinational company.
- Worked in a supervisorial capacity for at least 2-3 years.
Exposure in direct selling /Distribution Company of a fast-moving consumer goods is preferred but not required.
- Effective communication skills Strong interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate level Excel and Power point.
- Presentation and training skills planning and organizational skills.
- Analytical skills Attention to details Time Management
What we offer Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours.
We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to deliver a smoke-free future.
Work Schedule Mondays to Friday, 8:30AM – 5:30PM Saturday: 8:30AM-12:00PM Imus Sales Office
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 markets. In 2013, the company held an estimated 15.7% share of the total international cigarette market outside of the U.S., or 28.2% excluding the People’s Republic of China and the U.S. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see ww.pmi.com.
PMFTC Inc., an affiliate of PMI, is the market leader in the local cigarette industry. Successful applicants will be given the opportunity to be part of a company not only with a proven record of success but also a clear plan for the future. Today, we are leaders in pioneering innovation and new products that best address the evolving needs of our adult consumers and markets. We are also committed to making a difference in our communities. We have an active charitable contributions program that has had many successes.
- Industry: Tobacco
- Registration No.: 200918900
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), To be discussed, Regular Hours, Monday - Saturday