Mandaluyong City Jobs Recruitment Generalist Position at Eagle Cement Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Recruitment Generalist with full time working hours for our company office, Eagle Cement Corporation, for residents of Mandaluyong City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Eagle Cement Corporation, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Recruitment Generalist.
|Eagle Cement Corporation
|Type of Work
|Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources
- Recruit top talent including sourcing, interviewing, and reference checking.
- Determine and implement recruiting best practices.
- Partner with managers to determine requirements for the position and qualities of an ideal candidate.
- In charge to do recruitment marketing to attract new hires.
- Post positions that will attract top talent/create advertising.
- Ensure that personnel requisitions are completed in a timely manner.
- Conduct reference checks.
- Conduct phone interviews and face-to-face interviews.
- Schedule interviews for internal and external applicants.
- Manage the requisition log and applicant/interview/hire reports.
- Create relationships with Universities and post positions on University websites.
- Prepare recruiting strategy on an annual basis.
- Exposed in a start-up environment, manufacturing
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- At least 3-5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Must have knowledge on end to end recruitment process
- Knowledge of various functions (manufacturing, quality, sales, marketing, engineering, information systems, etc.) within an organization and the challenges of filling positions within those departments.
- Strong communicator with the ability to influence and persuade across all levels of the organization, exercising a high degree of confidentiality, professionalism, poise, tact, and diplomacy to accomplish objectives.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment with shifting priorities and multiple deadlines.
- Exposed in a start-up environment, manufacturing
- Ability to handle confidential material.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- More than 4 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Eagle Cement Corporation (ECC) is a 100% Filipino owned company, engaged in manufacturing and distribution of cement under the brands: Eagle Cement Advance and Eagle Cement Strongcem. The company is born out of the vision and passion of its Chairman, Mr. Ramon S. Ang, who personally designed the plant and supervised its construction. Eagle Cement Corporation holds office at 155 Bgy. Wack Wack, EDSA Mandaluyong City, and its plant facility are located in Bgy. Akle, San Ildefonso, Bulacan.
Our vision is to be a global leader in the building materials industry and to improve people’s quality of life through our products. We will achieve this by being the most efficient, flexible and innovative company in the local scene. We have succeeded in expanding our production capacity twice over in just a few short years after opening in 2010.
We have an ongoing commitment to sustainable development and growing company profit in order to maintain these 4 objectives:
Create better value for our customers through frugal innovation to make us the ideal business partner.
To continue to serve our local communities
To meet the highest standards in the responsible use of our natural resources
To empower the lives of our family of employees.
If you love solving problems, thrive in a collaborative high performance environment, then join us and help us build a sustainable world!
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Free Meals, Free Accommodation for Plant Based, Pay for Performance Bonuses, Business Attire for Office Based / PPE for Plant Based (Provided by the Company)