Pasig City Jobs Reporting Analyst | Night Shift | Onsite Position at Acquire BPO
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Acquire BPO are looking for candidates for the position of reporting analyst | night shift | onsite with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, experienced in Sciences & Actuarial/Statistics and domiciled in Pasig City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Position||Reporting Analyst | Night Shift | Onsite|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Actuarial/Statistics, Sciences|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
As a Reports Analyst, the position requires involvement in developing, maintaining, and managing advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions.
• You will be working as a member of the reporting team with a team of reports developers and reports analysts
• Conduct requirements gathering and project scoping sessions with subject matter experts and senior managers
• Work with development team on data modelling, data ETL and pipelining for report developing
• You will be creating daily, weekly, monthly, and annual report for customers to provide insights on workforce, performance and finance
• Develop insightful dashboards using BI tools including Tableau and Power BI to empower end-users to be self-reliant
• Manage data integrity by identifying data discrepancies, reconciling gaps, and ensuring consistent data is reported within reports and dashboards
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Bachelor’s/College Degree in Mathematics/Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent industry experience
• Minimum 3 years of experience in reports development
• Strong analytical skill to analyze the needs of the business and the client
• Excellent Excel skills with knowledge on VBA and macros to automate reports
• Proficiency in relational databases such as MySQL and SQL Server, creating stored procedures and building SSIS packages is highly regarded
• Experience with BI tools including Power BI and Tableau is highly regarded
• Good writing skills, you’ll be creating instructions and documentations on process flow of report development
• Evaluate and initiates open communication imposing collaboration with external components, particularly in dealing with inter-department projects, to eliminate unknowns and strategically define development approach
• Breaking down large user stories into smaller stories adhering towards shared understanding, increasing the accuracy of estimation and tasks prioritization
• Ability to work on a project starting from ground zero until deployment and maintenance
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Has at least 2 years related work experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Should have at least an average knowledge in Excel
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Fixed weekends off
- Great learning opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Acquire BPO is an award-winning, global business outsourcer with 8,500+ staff operating out of Class A offices in 16 locations across the Philippines, Australia, the Dominican Republic and the US, as well as from comprehensive Work-from-Home environments, where client-permitted. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.We have 16-years’ experience delivering intelligent contact center and back-office functions for global businesses across many industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail. We're recognized as being Safe, Flexible and Innovative, giving our clients the capability to Outsource with confidence.As a dynamic organization with the ability to take your career to the next level, we're looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: HMO Coverage up to 2 dependents, Non-taxable allowances and other incentives, Business Casual, Australian, UK & US time